Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 09:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] compose normal rate!!!

Discussion on [Request] compose normal rate!!! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Request] compose normal rate!!!

Hey guys... I have little promble with t he compose rate my db come with high compose rate i keep try to reset it to normal composed but when i put new rate code then i try to test is.. first compose it gain with low point then the more i composed the more higher point it gain example: (20 > 40 > 80 > 160) ! can some one give normal code like normal Eudemons please

Old 11/04/2009, 05:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by disasterzoner View Post
Hey guys... I have little promble with t he compose rate my db come with high compose rate i keep try to reset it to normal composed but when i put new rate code then i try to test is.. first compose it gain with low point then the more i composed the more higher point it gain example: (20 > 40 > 80 > 160) ! can some one give normal code like normal Eudemons please
Search the fourms for it i cant remember exactly were just search

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Compose Rate??
08/07/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
can some one help me out my sever composes 50+ stars each compose can some one tell me how. to change it to a normal rate like eo or acme compose rates.i am new to how the eo server works ive made a UO and WoW server be for. i would like to learn more about Eo if i can get help Thank You and how to change the starting star from 15 to
Normal Compose Rates .?
05/29/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
As the title of thread ,can anyone gv me query normal compose rates .?I try many number .but cant find the normal .If u can help me I really appreciated it .
[HELP] compose rate
01/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 16 Replies
hi guyz i've run this query update cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr set max= 5000; update cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr set min= 5000; cuz i was told it make compose rates higher , but actually it make it insane like i get 100* per rb i need a query makes my server compose rates like x5 times more than TQ or like AceEo it was the best or if u dont know a query and u have a server , plz send me ur cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr.frm , cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr.MYD , cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr.MYI
[help please] ==>compose rate<==
11/03/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
hey all! can some one tell me how to reset compose rate my server has already set with high composed rate... where did i have to go to reset it? :handsdown:
[HELP]Compose rate
08/20/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
Hi can someone give me a script for a good compose rate? thats good for me 10-20 points per compose for every star please.