-where XP is around 200x if its ep5, and around 125x-150x if its ep4
-its ep5/ep4 (ep5 meaning ep5 and beyond)
-has a good, active community - atleast 300 people on at a faction at the same time, any hour of the day (well, i can let 4-5 hours at night slide)
-Donators and non donators aren't far apart. yes, advantage, no full armor sets.
-WORKING for your armors - ofc, i want it to be easy enough to pvp, within a week, but not buy it from itemmall&be equal. i want my work to show when i pvp
-Fair GMs/GSs/nice community. no favouriting. no banning for a stupid reason. no unpro GMs.
You know... I've searched and searched for something like this... and it doesn't exist, atm at least. Maybe soon. Maybe someone will listen to what the players want... or not. And some of you may disagree with me, but... since when did p-server = no nos/no lapisia/no BOTH? No KO, no Conc, etc is fine, but what on earth is wrong with remedies?!?! QQ
Well Im making a PS now, but I need some help Dev. The goal is to have a Free public server. If server is gonna get popular. I need to setup donation to pay for dedi.
My skype name is FifthAzure. My forum is: 5th-game.co.cc (xd maybe I can run a PS for a diff game also, but first lets see if shaiya works)
Make my own pserver? Idk how. I think you are missing the point.
SHAIYA IS FOR ME. I ******* OWN IT AND I ******* LOVE IT. But I don't love these pservers where GMs are bad, no1 plays, its too hard or too easy, too many technical difficulties.
Tell me, would you stay at a server like that????????????????????????????????????
Don't tell me to go to OS, if u tell me that u shouldn't be here And....yes I criticise em. Should I say ''woah its perfect'' when in fact im thinking ''what a ****** server''?
I think there needs to be a server that we can all play, and it needs to be exactly as she described!
Quote:
You keep criticising every server on e*pvpers,
you play it for a few days and move on to the next...
Shaiya isnt for you i think
Well, that may be, but everyone has their right to do that, and no, im not trying to start a war with anyone. And i think it's good to have feedback on other's servers. Thank you for your time.
-where XP is around 200x if its ep5, and around 125x-150x if its ep4
-its ep5/ep4 (ep5 meaning ep5 and beyond)
-has a good, active community - atleast 300 people on at a faction at the same time, any hour of the day (well, i can let 4-5 hours at night slide)
How much servers have 600 ppl online all the day? I guess you know which do.
Why are u asking for more server with 600 players when you even know that this cant exist at the moment (600+ players should be a popular server..)
...no unpro GMs....i want my work to show when i pvp...
So true, there are is a very large population of untrained GMs.
And on my most servers now its a savage and vicious fight for items which i really dont like.
Also, a server that mainly focuses on its Suggestions section.
Meaning, you try to have people vote and give suggestions as much as possible. And to get them to vote you can give rewards like, 50AP per vote that you give (with a decent given reason of course).
A server like this would be wonderful, i would love to open my own server, like this or not, but i have problems in creating it so until someone can come and help me im screwed.
i completely agree with the fact that there is too many GMs out there that dont know much :/
imo a gm is someone who knows the game but knows how to edit it just as well.
not just being able to tag himself and link his gear
and its very rare for a server to fully listen to its players...
lol yeah makes me wish i didnt have to wait another month or so to gather some cash together and get my new comp so i can get my server running(lol finaly got a job),btw Siggy this Dreadsoul or Turok whichever u remeber and Ive told u the details of my server before =) imo tho alot of the servers just needa be shut down player base has been spread WAY to thin cause of how many there are i mean there are some out there that aint even listed on epvp