Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

chagngeing db username for server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
chagngeing db username for server

ok i have went thrue and created a new username with exact same password "Shaiya123" as i figured simply changeing the username would be easyer for me ta do and less time consuming i went thrue and edited all .ini to match the new username but didnt change pw hashing as it is exact same as pw requierd but when starteing game i get server dc error 1 after server select i brouse thrue the logs ta see a line failed to conect to user Shaiya in sql i changed username on all inis updated my server config ini ta hold the new login and all aperar as new login on server manager so my question is there a hidden ini or something that needs ta be changed or can any1 post a easy tut on how to change username for db connect i followed thrue the ps reset on db stuff and have infact changed everything as they say other then the pw hashing sence i figured same pw = same hash and the error only shows cant conect to user Shaiya
Code:
2011-04-04 15:24:24 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'Shaiya'., SQL STATE: 28000, NATIVE ERROR: 18456 (0x4818)

2011-04-04 15:24:24 ::LoadBillingItem 1  qerr=-1, EXEC usp_Read_Char_Product_Item_E 1

problem solved had a nub moment and forgot to deleat and reinstall the linked servers with new cridentials

« Issue with GetItem | [Request]New Ranks »