Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Issue with GetItem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,008
Issue with GetItem

May be already discussed but i didn't find any link with the Search fct.

the /getitem command refuses to create light shields Type 69 with TypeID greater than 191, it also fails to create dark shields Type 84 with same TypeID.

For these 2 categories (69 & 84), TypeID ranges from 1 to 124 (not all used) and these items can be created with /getitem and from 191 to 244 and I fail to create all of them. No msg is logged in the chat, nor in the svr logs.
These items have a valid Country, the dds & 3do exist, ...

Do someone already meet that issue ? Is it a known bug ?

Edit: Grrr inserting such item in my inventory from DB fills-in a slot at that location of the inventory but shows nothing, no icon, no floating information window, no way to select / equip it ... puzzled

Old   #2

Works for me.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by castor4878 View Post
May be already discussed but i didn't find any link with the Search fct.

the /getitem command refuses to create light shields Type 69 with TypeID greater than 191, it also fails to create dark shields Type 84 with same TypeID.

For these 2 categories (69 & 84), TypeID ranges from 1 to 124 (not all used) and these items can be created with /getitem and from 191 to 244 and I fail to create all of them. No msg is logged in the chat, nor in the svr logs.
These items have a valid Country, the dds & 3do exist, ...

Do someone already meet that issue ? Is it a known bug ?

Edit: Grrr inserting such item in my inventory from DB fills-in a slot at that location of the inventory but shows nothing, no icon, no floating information window, no way to select / equip it ... puzzled
Is it possible that maybe your client is not updated far enough to have the proper information?

I had the same thing happen when I was running off of 4.5 and tried to get some of the EP5 stuff.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 261
Works for me too, you need better client test 5.1 or 5.2 Client Game.exe

Old   #5

OK, got the error.

I was working with an items.sdata file where all unused rows for items 69 or 84 have a Type & TypeID set to '00'.
As invalid data, I removed these rows and thus had generated a hole (no items between valid item 124 and next valid 191); and of course the server dislike such hole, all categories (but a very few, including 29 & 42 apparently) must have 255 entries.

I'll patch shStudio to re-insert valid unused rows in case previous releases have deleted such /invalid/ rows.

EDIT: BTW my initial point was to test the elemental property of shields; indeed some shields (Type 19 or 34, TypeID 92..95, 102..105, 112..115 claim to be elementalized (an element is present in their name) but they actually have no such property.

I've done tests to assign these shields an defense-element (in "Attrib" field) the same way elementalized gears are defined (so a value in 5..8), <element> level 2 is displayed but there is no effect on defense.
I've so use an attack-element value (ranging 1 up to 4), the shield displays an <element> level 1, but still no defense effect (and if the game does manage it as an attack effect it's quite normal, meantime no attack can be done with a shield (ok, one, and no difference seen neither).
So GM may fix these items, so that the element appears in weapon description, or just never use them.

Edit2: I also test the Absorption effect ("Exp" field), the absorption value is displayed but has no effect.
Old   #6

Quote:
OK, got the error.

I was working with an items.sdata file where all unused rows for items 69 or 84 have a Type & TypeID set to '00'.
As invalid data, I removed these rows and thus had generated a hole (no items between valid item 124 and next valid 191); and of course the server dislike such hole, all categories (but a very few, including 29 & 42 apparently) must have 255 entries.

I'll patch shStudio to re-insert valid unused rows in case previous releases have deleted such /invalid/ rows.

EDIT: BTW my initial point was to test the elemental property of shields; indeed some shields (Type 19 or 34, TypeID 92..95, 102..105, 112..115 claim to be elementalized (an element is present in their name) but they actually have no such property.

I've done tests to assign these shields an defense-element (in "Attrib" field) the same way elementalized gears are defined (so a value in 5..8), <element> level 2 is displayed but there is no effect on defense.
I've so use an attack-element value (ranging 1 up to 4), the shield displays an <element> level 1, but still no defense effect (and if the game does manage it as an attack effect it's quite normal, meantime no attack can be done with a shield (ok, one, and no difference seen neither).
So GM may fix these items, so that the element appears in weapon description, or just never use them.

Edit2: I also test the Absorption effect ("Exp" field), the absorption value is displayed but has no effect.
i am haveing that problem is it possible to fix my itemSData
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by remnikalija View Post
i am haveing that problem is it possible to fix my itemSData
Yes, it can be fixed. Use the latest release 0.6.6 of shStudio and simply reload & save your items.sdata file.
Old   #8

Quote:
Yes, it can be fixed. Use the latest release 0.6.6 of shStudio and simply reload & save your items.sdata file.
how to reload because i have shstudio 0.6.6