Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warpportale ?

Discussion on Warpportale ? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 261
Question Warpportale ?

Hi,

who knows what to do with fixed Portae. I did manage it as far as the portals to the destination to come on CRACK DIMENSIONS. Or from the respective locations back to the starting point.

Appreciate any help.

Old 03/30/2011, 09:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nevermind dude, i try it 2 weeks more...you want to correct .wld file i investigate system - how to work it and you need some 18-24 bytes after each portal code in .wld, you can try to make portal some one but it work non correctly, for example - you try make portal work in x=100 y=100 pos. but realy work other portal maybe x=500 y=500 pos., i alot of crazy and confused them already and shutdown my hands. Work those portals that you do not really set up or not working at all. And code are red,blue-light and blue-dark portals are no same...

PS I mean to make work some portal in anywhere need to identify that in .wld files, after that you can make any portal in anywhere also in any position without portal animation.
Old 03/30/2011, 10:00   #3

Thx, I've got the. wld files extracted why I did it at least to get to 2 portals work to the right country. But the portals on the countries back to the starting point not work. Hope it logs on who knows how to do it.
Old 03/30/2011, 10:03   #4

Essentially need to extract the code from .wld file and in the right place to add code consisting of 18-24 bytes which means that at this point should be a portal, and then work for .svmap

PS im not sure 100% with how code, but its realy way, i founded some maps some portals code and deleted them, after that portals don't work, so to make work need add code back, i think same with that

PS2 Try to make the central portal of the workers in front of the portal that the main boss, you do not get it to work, but instead will earn any other portal that has not worked before, as it is connected I do not know.
Old 03/30/2011, 10:15   #5

That is clear.

But the portals of the countries on the map so go now but I'm not sure whether any of the portals in the country are back to the starting point. Since there is a dungeon map I've also looked at these files but as I look not quite through with the outside. smod files etc
Old 03/30/2011, 10:51   #6

its hard to do anyway...need to wait updates...