Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HELP] Oblisk.ini

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Oblisk.ini

can any1 post the right obelisk.ini for ep5 because on valdemar regnum i have MOBS but the NPC-s dont Show In Temporary Post

Old 03/29/2011, 16:56   #2

No obelisk...you need NpcQuest.SData

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2011, 18:10   #3

i have npcquest.sdata i have the us client npcquest.sdata send me the obelisk.ini and i will check
Old 03/29/2011, 19:09   #4

If u are not able to see the NPCs is Client side problem, u will need to upload ur data.saf with the right NpcQuest.sdata, if u can see them but u get an error message when u try to use them so u need to put the right NpcQuest.sdata in the Server side.
Obelisk.ini is just for the relic Spawn

Old 03/29/2011, 19:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosong View Post
No obelisk...you need NpcQuest.SData
ok i did it ty vm
Old 03/29/2011, 23:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giammy View Post
Obelisk.ini is just for the relic Spawn
not only relic but i do beleave the boss spawns are also located down at the bottum of obelisk and all other timed boss's spawns (been a while sence i messed with my obelisk so i could be wrong but 99% shure im right) so if you have an ishue with boss or relic spawn then you need the obelisk but as they said if it is just the npc spawns it is probably npc quest.sdata but also posable a svmap npc created are stored in the sdata but thenpc spawn location is actyaly in the svmap itself under the corosponding folder when extracted from svmap to csv with the shay data tool so first look into the corect sdata for both cleint and server and remember client = encrypted server = decrypted. if that is corect and still no npc its is almost a 99% garantee it is your svmap itself that dosent have the npc's GL and if after reserching you still have can not get the corect npc and stuff i will be willing to share my svmaps BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE ACTYALY TRYED TO SOLVE IT YOURSELF FIRST i do beleave in HELPING others but not handeing them everything unless you serch and try to fix you will never learn how to acyretly run and maintain the server so plzz serch and try b4 asking for my files.

« [HELP]i really need some help | Warpportale ? »