Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My current work. Working EP5 skills.

Discussion on My current work. Working EP5 skills. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 10/07/2011, 15:55   #46

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Seems like you have so much faith on the game, if you believe that much on it, why do you even keep working? (Rethorical question, just in case you didn't get it)
Old 10/07/2011, 16:07   #47

elite*gold: 0
well i don't belive in the original game. i have seen this with alot of games. i have been around when games like asheron's call started this 1999 i think it was. when they start a secound one. both games get killed. but private serveres get all the ppl that still want the game.

priv servers don't die normaly just the original game..
Old 10/07/2011, 20:19   #48

i think as long as there are private servers, there will be players which will play them.

that about shaiya 2, i already read that too, that ep5 was the last ep.

but you will see, when shaiya 2 is released, and the OS servers of shaiya 1 are closed, the pservers will get many, many, MANY more ppl. what i could see of the trailer, shaiya 2 is going to become such a kiddie game like... eh... Grand Fantasia? dont know if you know that game
Old 12/08/2011, 19:40   #49

Maybe someone is selling a modified ps_game.exe for sanity money?
I understand that this may sound funny, but I would like that to my players receive a full return of the game.
If there are such people, please contact me by e-mail:
Old 12/11/2011, 05:35   #50

Since it's already been necro'd... which servers CURRENTLY boast working ep5 skills? And which skills are "working" but modified (ie: Absorb aura giving def/resist instead of absorb, or maybe Deadly Poison Shot just another DoT instead of how it is on OS).