Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rebirht evo

Discussion on Rebirht evo within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,777
Rebirht evo

Before rebrith evo add thread get's locked for going massivley off topic, i thought i would move the discussion over here.

Apperantly there down for some reson and darkowl might be gone, please talk about that HERE...

And rember the fourm rules!!

Quote from one of dark owls "RL freinds"

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]MysticDev View Post
RL friend of DarkOwl , I can't accept how Alladrios is lying , and I must tell the truth , as DarkOwl is pissed off by him ...

first of all , everything is NOT fine ... there is a big problem , and both DarkOwl and Alladrios don't know the real problem (or yes they do , but they maybe don't want to scare people).

Anyway , it seems Alladrios find some free time to come here and talk craps , but why doesn't he first try to take some minutes to contact DarkOwl ?
DarkOwl has been waiting for him since days now !!! he let him cell phone voice messages and sms , but he got no answer in return !!!!!!! DarkOwl takes everything on his shoulders ! he works his ass off for Alladrios's server since whole days and nights .. and he still got no news from him !!!! easy way to say "Im training at the navy for 5 weeks at the moment so im not very available and DarkOwl helps me" !!! so easy !!! grow up dude , and show ppl how you really act !!!

Also alladrios promised something to darkowl for his job ... nothing !!!
It seems Alladrios doesn't respect his own promises , and takes his whole staff members for some kind of slaves !!!!

That's all I'll say for the moment ... lets see what kind of liars Alladrios will find now to answer this !!!

BTW , DarkOwl is out of Rebirth now ! So much disappointed to get no answer from alladrios since days , and see that this guy is coming here on Epvpers to write BS !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2011, 19:16   #2

i gotta agree with Owl on everythin he says, he has gone without sleep for like a week now, all he wants of for alladrios to contact him very quickly, but alladrios dont have time cuz he is in " navy training " well tht is quite clearly bullshit. he obv has time to come here and write **** about it being a little issue, but no time to talk to owl for a few minutes, all i can say is tht owl i hope u come back and get this server up, ur quite clearly twice the GM tht alladrios will ever be.

and alladrios, try showing ur staff some respect, cuz Owl aint the only one who has decided he has had enuf of the constant streams of **** u throw in the direction of ur staff, im off ur server, ill fine one that actually has a decent GM who can show a lil respect....oh and for all u guys wonderin what is goin on....[GM]DarkOwls post on the rebirth forums :

Hello ppl.

Bored of having no news from Envo since days/nights …
Bored of seeing him post something false on ElitePvpers and not to take a little minute to contact me …
Bored of seeing him thinking his staff members are slaves …
Bored of seeing him speaking badly (even insulting) to his staff members …
Bored of having nothing in return for the hard work I’ve done for him since now 1 month …
Bored of seeing that he doesn’t respect what he promised …
[...]

I am leaving this place !!!

I wish you all the best things.
Continue your life on this pserver if you want.

I hope maybe we will meet again on another server ^^

Bye all … and take care …

Best regards,
DarkOwl

im out, peace

-Focus-

oh and sorry for the language, but my patience, like many others on this server, has finally run out, until Alladrios can get a new GM, an learn to show some respect, regarless of whether his rank is more than them, this server is dead.
Old 03/22/2011, 19:52   #3

i fu*king miss eternity even tho the gms were retards
Old 03/22/2011, 21:39   #4

elite*gold: 14
ET closed about a week ago.
Old 03/22/2011, 23:22   #5

Man i have a good amount of bad reports on Alladrios, though he can be kind.
Please realize that GMs have lives as well. Alladrios was living off of the money the server was creating.... he made that much... so maybe something in life went off.
But its better to tell the people that the server closed then to let them slowly find out...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2011, 00:52   #6

I don't know what is real issue with the server, but did anyone maybe stop to think that if he's in the military program, that he maybe CAN'T do anything except log in here for a second to post one sentence? Like i said, i don't know what's going on, he might have quit, maybe he hasn't. No one can know till final notice from Envo.
I see how everyone jumps and believes what Owl posted on site. It's just funny. Envo brings you months of playing the game for free, and as soon as first obstacle occurs everyone turns the back on him.
I do really hope he brings the server up in the next few weeks, even tho i ain't playing there anymore, just so i can laugh when people start going back there forgetting their bad words made here.
To those who are speaking about Owl, his RL friends, are you his lawyers or something? He can post here himself if he wants to say something, doubt there's need for you to tell how he feels about the situation.
Old 03/23/2011, 03:09   #7

Well from what I've heard that one sentence that make you seem to innocently pleasant was an insult. And I'm glad owl's friends had posted it shows how loyal and warm some people can be unlike others.

I don't see how any one who is making nasty comments to owl realizes what was done. If you read for a second and took time to think about it you would be able to fit the pieces together and figure it out.

There was a promise it was broken.
He was insulted.
Nobody gave him any appreciation for how much time and effort he put into things.
etc...

Stop being so selfish.
Old 03/23/2011, 06:12   #8

elite*gold: 14
I agree with Linxis though..if he is just too busy..he should close it till he comes back.I don't know why is he demanding this? and pressuring his staff.
Old 03/23/2011, 06:44   #9

I agree with all that is posted here:

Yes, GM's should be heald accountable for their actions.

Yes real life comes first.

Speaking from a GM PoV i would have to say that the majority of players forget that we are in fact people too. I know, shock horror right? My main admin lately has had to move house to be closer to his daughter. He did tell everyone, which is what the problem with this is, alladrios hasn't told anyone. But please do remember that he may be in a bad way, he could be sick, or dying, he may have a very strenuous course at the Army base. From what i've seen from alladrios he is notorious for long posts, at lests 3-4 sentances. Now i know pwople will come back and challenge me on that. But when it comes to something he cares for, he does make big posts. And i know he cares for his server.

Now, we all know alladrios can be a little hot headed at times, mean, nasty and above all else rude (Read past here alladrios, i'm not stabbing at you). However, have you seen some of the posts i've put on here? I've out and out called people idiots before. More to the point, i've been rude and nasty about things. But, i bet that Bane and others here would tell u that i am actually a nice person. How he appears here may not be how he is, Owl, he may know him in RL but, maybe not as well as he thinks.

Just remember before you turn this into an out and out flame-a-thon that things arent always as black and white as they seem. Until we hear it from the horses mouth, we have no way of knowing. Though, i have heard big differences in Owl's "RL Friends" stories that make me think fataly of the genuinity of them.

Just remember, he could be sick, he could be dying. Don't flame him until you hear whats happening from him!

Thanks for reading

[GM]Angel

P.S i thoroughly expect a few flames at me. I'd just like to say in advance that you're an idiot if you're really going to argue an opinion that has taken into account both sides. I just feel that someone has to speak in his defence. Rather than let everyone criticize. However, that won't change all the flames that are about to happen.
Old 03/23/2011, 09:20   #10

guys just to clarify, ppl arnt mad because he cant get on often, we know he has real life issues, people are mad because owl needed permission from envo to run the fix to get the server done, he left envo tons of messages and sms and everything, but envo never once contacted him back.....which wud be fine if he was too busy....but, the chance he had to get on his laptop, he decided to come on here and post BS about how the server is fine, when it isn't, INSTEAD of replying to owl to get the server fixed...now that is out of order.

Also, he knows wut the issue is, and so do, they are being hacked, DDOS attacks is what i was told. but the things that is really annoying for us players, is that we sat on the Shoutbox on forums for FIVE DAYS waiting for the server, but the GM's and GS's refused to tell us what was wrong.....doesnt 5 days sitting on SB waiting deserve to be told what is wrong? i mean we cud have all ditched tht server after a couple of days, but instead we were all loyal....i might be wrong, and no doubt some of u will disagree with me, but i think that loyalty should have been rewarded with the knowledge about what is wrong, rather than misleading us about how its a " small issue "

well tht is just my view

-Focus-

EDIT# the latest development is that Owl is making his own server, he has quit rebirth totally, so rebirth isn't going to be up for at least 4 weeks until alladrios comes back.....but even then...he will be in the navy if he passes trainin....so the general feeling amongst the players is that it will never come back up again....and even if it does....by 4 weeks time all the players will be long gone lol
Old 03/24/2011, 07:19   #11

Envo logged on. He said somewhere between today and Sunday.