Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HELP]Quest Problem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Quest Problem

Hi all .Ifound a bug in a quest in new map.Armor quest ...the quest items wont drop ( .I changed the NPCQuest.SData , Mob table ,tryied eweriting and no luck can some 1 pls tell me what can i do?

Old 03/05/2011, 11:40   #2

Received Thanks: 1,062
find the mob..go to items find the item thats supposed to drop
then change the grade to whatever is free(550-559 is usually free)
then set that drop to the mob at the drop rate you want in drops
then restart the server and it should drop o.0

Old 03/05/2011, 11:52   #3

alwredy tryed thet Seted the item grade 998 (a free grade) and chnged the grade in MobItems and still wont work ....The drop is setup on 100% and still wont drop ...thets why i asked for help ...cas didnt see a problem as this 1
Old 03/07/2011, 20:35   #4

make you sure you mobs are corectly

Old 03/07/2011, 21:55   #5

also I have found problems using such that high grades like 900 or above, try something like shadow said 550, 559...

« [QUESTION] | personal server login help »

Similar Threads
OX-Quest problem
01/16/2011 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
Moin Leute, ich habe eine Ewigkeit danach gesucht, aber es gibt nur Threads über die OX Fragen also frage ich selbst: Ich habe maine OX-Fragen schön übersetzt und die funktionieren auch, ABER: Die Ansage, dass man auf O für richtig und auf X für falsch gehen soll ist noch chinesisch und ich weiss nicht, wo das reingeschrieben ist! Auch dass man 10 sek hat, welche antwort richtig war und dass die leute die falsch geantwortet haben rausgeportet werden ist noch chin. pls help...:(
quest problem [ENG]
07/22/2010 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
I use the SF from profizocker94... and i changed gmlogin.quest so the text would be in english. But when i reboot the server, reload the quests ingame, and i relogin, the text is still in german. any idea how you update the quests ingame?
[Quest Problem]
05/15/2010 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Hallo Com, da bei mir das Starterpack leider nichtmehr kommt, wie vllt bei vielen wollte ich eine kleine Quest schreiben, dass man es durch einen NPC bekommt. Jedoch mache ich irgend etwas falsch, aber ich kommt nicht drauf was :( Vllt könnt ihr mir da mal kurz helfen quest starterset begin state start begin when 20359.chat."Starterset abholen" with pc.level=1 begin say_title("UnNamed Mt2 Team:") say("Herzlich willkommen auf dem UnNamed Mt2 Server")
[Problem] Problem with server starting - cannot find quest index for PaxHeader
12/22/2009 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hello! I have this same problem as here when i'm starting my server: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-discussions-questions/307143-metin2-serverfiles-quest-index-fehler.html But I didn't know the answer.. how to repair this? Greetings
Lil quest Problem
10/06/2008 - SRO Ask the Experts - 4 Replies
I have problem like that when I made my character there wasn´t chinese tutorial quest in my quest window and now because i havent done that quest every time I log in it shows me Help window and for example every time I level up it shows me again that Help thing -.- and it is really annoying