Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HELP] Problem with processes

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Problem with processes

I was attempting to change the number of stat points per level for the selected mode and I believe I did it correctly.

I made the change while the server was still online however and I've been told that this was the reason I began having problems. I've tried looking into every possible solution that I could think of. I even formatted and completely re installed the server as well as the SQL server.

What's the problem... neither my Game or GameWar services will connect to the SQL server now. The process I editted was the ps_game.exe.

Can anyone help?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Okay, then I made the change incorrectly. I don't remember actually being in the game when I did it either. But I'm not using Olly.

Umm, I already tried a backup copy of the ps_game.exe that I had, but there was no luck. Just now I tried to change the edits that were made back to the original values for the ps_game.exe that I altered for the stat change. This gave me no luck either.

Thank you for the tip about the GameWar. And thank you for the reply. I appreciate it.