Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help PLZZ

Discussion on help PLZZ within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help PLZZ

ok i created a few db quarys that work perfect from deleating dp to adding db by userid and help from tyler got me a good item gift quary that gose by charname and item numbers now to my problem.. i execute this php with a index page that fills in item id account id and charname and count it all activates perfect here is the script
Code:
<?php
$CharName = trim($_POST['CharName']);
$ItemID = trim ($_POST['ItemID']);
$Count = trim ($_POST['Count']);
$UserID = trim($_POST['UserID']);
// Connection with MSSQL server

$conn=mssql_connect('xxx','xxx','xxx');
$db = mssql_select_db('PS_UserData',$conn) or die("MSSQL Conection Error!");

$res = mssql_query("SELECT UserID FROM  PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Master WHERE (UserID) = ('".$UserID."')");
		if (mssql_num_rows($res))
				// Insert Start

{	
  if($ItemID = "1001" and $count = "1")
	$Points="200";}

$query1 = "exec PS_GMTool.dbo.usp_DeleatePoints' ".$UserID."','".$Points."'";
			$rresult1 = mssql_query($query1) or die("Create GameAccountTBL Error!");
			{echo "points deducted $UserID $Points";}
				$query2 = "exec PS_GMTool.dbo.usp_GiftBox '".$CharName."','".$ItemID."','".$Count."'";
			$rresult1 = mssql_query($query2) or die("Create GameAccountTBL Error!");				
				{echo "The item was Baught successfully.<br /><br /><b>User:</b> $CharName<br><b>Item:</b> $ItemID<br><b>Count:</b> $Count <br><b>Account:</b> $UserID<br> <b>Points deducted:</b> $Points<br>";}

?>
and here is outcome
Code:
points deducted admin 200
The item was Baught successfully.

User: DASH
Item: 1001
Count: 1 
Account: admin
Points deducted: 200
now problem even tho it al looks good is when you check the db the points were not actyaly deducted any idea what i can do to creat the php script
actyaly take the value in the count table and turn it into the $Points value or am i doing it corect and its just not inputing the corect info in corect spots to deduct the points or anything else i may have messed up or missed.

« error | Help. »