Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

15PvP Interpretation OS servers

Discussion on 15PvP Interpretation OS servers within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
15PvP Interpretation OS servers

[Help]

Is there anyway to use CheatEngine or similar to fully read what the enemy had typed? Level 15 players can only unlock lv1 interpretation in OS servers.

I have no clue how to do that using CheatEngine and I believe it's possible because it doesn't seems to be a big deal. Am I wrong?
Any help will be grateful

Server: OS ShaiyaPT, EP 6
Language: portuguese
PvP level: 1 - 15

Old 05/05/2019, 22:34   #2

I will give you tips,

1- Firstly open Lv.1 Interp skill and search on cheat engine "1"
(byte type is fast for this)

2- Skill up once and write "2" after then click "Next Scan".
(2 means Lv.2 Skill).

3- Skill up again and write "3" after then click "Next Scan".

4-You'll see a green offset in there, must be equal with the interp skill level.

5-Click twice and write "3".

That was all.
In this way, you will no longer need to spend your skill points and you will see exactly the level you want.

P.S : If you didn't find it in this way, after you do the above and you have to change char then you see results.

EP 5 for : 021FDDB1

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2019, 14:46   #3

XareL do you know how wallclimb can be done in CheatEngine?
I know about changing values by searching/changing/searching for values and all that.

But no one can tell me how the game slides you down steep hills and how to patch that with CE? Is it a value that can be changed? Or do i need to write a script...
Thanks!
Old 05/09/2019, 15:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner_01 View Post
As per requested by countless amount of PM's...

Tools needed:

CE 5.x or higher
ollydbg

Steps:

1. Locate your X cood using CE.
2. Search using Float, Truncated, ie: If your X is 1234.56789 use 1234 as the initial search paramater.
3. After getting around 8-12 resutls, test your findings by adding +10/-10 to each of the results... If your character moves, then you've located your correct X coord. ( This is also tele hack )
4. onces obtained the X Coord " Find out what access this address ", There should be a sequences of op codes it follows, the one your interested in is as follows:

mov ebx,[edx]
After that you want to open memory viewer.
The following should be:

MOV
CMP
then follow by a Jump code

hint: change the JNZ to JMP
You have got yourself climb anywhere hack.

Get the address, open ollydbg and make the modification in the GAME.EXE respectively. Then your done.

I'm not here to spoon feed, I'm not here to give you step by step 100% spoon feed methods. I've already given WAY TOO MUCH hints... Anymore might result in a perma patch.

Regards,

Runner.

*Runs away*
Note: I'll not be responding to this post... going foward, good luck in finding it yourself. All the hints are there... Any extra, learn how to use the tools yourself not my job to teach you.
This will help you.

Old 06/11/2019, 09:12   #5

JNZ to JMP method still works?
That's great, thanks for the reply
Old Today, 11:26   #6

Why shouldn't it work?
these methods are very common.

« [Exploit]Free ingame recrune 4 episode | - »