Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

shBot - A packet based Shaiya bot

Discussion on shBot - A packet based Shaiya bot within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 115
Received Thanks: 12,344
shBot - A packet based Shaiya bot

Just a small bot I made based on my packet editor which doesn't have many features yet. It can just kill stuff and pick up items, but since it's packet based it also works minimized.
I'll add more features in future though.

Usage:
1. Download and unpack the file attached.
2. Copy the files into the main folder of Shaiya.
3. Run loader.exe.
4. When you're logged in, hit F6 to start and to stop the bot.

Known bugs:
- buffs are sometimes skipped
- bot stops as soon as there's an obstacle between player and monster

Just tested on German client, but it could also work on other clients since it detours and calls the same functions.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 091012b.rar (17.2 KB, 5254 views)
File Type: rar Source.rar (10.9 KB, 3842 views)
Thanks
42 Users
Old 10/11/2009, 19:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disconnect View Post
Just a small bot I made based on my packet editor which doesn't have many features yet. It can just kill stuff and pick up items, but since it's packet based it also works minimized.
I'll add more features in future though.

Usage:
1. Download and unpack the file attached.
2. Copy the files into the main folder of Shaiya.
3. Run loader.exe.
4. When you're logged in, hit F6 to start and to stop the bot.

Just tested on German client, but it could also work on other clients since it detours and calls the same functions.
i love you
thanks for this great bot!works perfect....
now, many new stuff ishere, but noone can unstick the old and stick the new things

best regards
Poly
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2009, 21:17   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
question, did you have to redirect all the command calls or just the packet send/receive calls? I love this idea of this type of bot. I think I might change mine to do something similar. On a side note, do you want to work with me on finding some code?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2009, 21:29   #4

I've detoured 1 function for logging packet I/O, I'm calling 1 function to send packets and I'm calling 1 function to "fake" server-packets.
Old 10/11/2009, 22:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disconnect View Post
I've detoured 1 function for logging packet I/O, I'm calling 1 function to send packets and I'm calling 1 function to "fake" server-packets.
Nice ideas. I like them, as for the fake server packets, I assume that's for faking notices and such?

On a side note again, I think we should work together and combine our bots. I think we can come up with a bot that doesn't need to be updated when patches come out and have it so it works on all clients. I looked over some of you code from the packet sniffer and noticed that you search for a string of bytes to find the location of the call, which is the same way my patcher works, and I think I could incorporate that into a bot so, we end up with one bot that does it all and for all! if you interested pm.
Old 10/12/2009, 08:26   #6

Bugs...

-Bot runs for a while, then begins transporting the player to the same spot they are standing in.
-Bot stops running after a few mobs
-Disconnection follows. Went up to 21.9%, then as I logged back in, was back 17.4% and spawned at exact spot where I has logged off, before using bot.
Old 10/12/2009, 08:46   #7

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
@ TerrorSend thats really wired
@ Disconnect Great Work looking forward to it, to bad i just stopped with shaiya ^_^ but the game itself isnt that nice anyway :P
@ lilprohacker

The bot Disconnect developed is way different as your bot.
Your bot isnt working with Packets so you just wont be able to combine them since Disconnect is doing all the stuff packet based...
Old 10/12/2009, 14:50   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wurstbrot123 View Post
@ TerrorSend thats really wired
@ Disconnect Great Work looking forward to it, to bad i just stopped with shaiya ^_^ but the game itself isnt that nice anyway :P
@ lilprohacker

The bot Disconnect developed is way different as your bot.
Your bot isnt working with Packets so you just wont be able to combine them since Disconnect is doing all the stuff packet based...
I know that, that's why I asked him if he'd be interested in combining them. I already have a packet sniffer program working by using some of the source code he posted along with the other info he gave out. So either way I'm going to incorporate packets into my program, I'd just prefer dissconnects help seeing that he has more experience in packets.
Old 10/12/2009, 17:23   #9

Updated

The bot can now sell items after picking them and repair equipment while leveling. Besides that you can also select a distance to attack monsters in case you have a range character.
It can also use skills, though it's not working properly yet. You need to take a look into the "skills.ini" file first and add some skills in case you want to use that feature.

"Sell Items" and skills are still not working 100%!
Old 10/12/2009, 18:54   #10

its already really nice working btw can i use skills + the normal attack in the same session?
+ would it be possible to add a sit down function @ x% hp and also a an autopot function? just because i died 1 second ago xD
i just noticed another really strange thing.. when im botting i dont get any loot but if i press f6 and kill them propperly i get normal drops
Old 10/12/2009, 19:06   #11

its worth playing it? gimme a feedback for the game via pm, i maybe wanna start it ^^
i wanna know:
-from which lvl ur "high"
-how long does it take to there
-can u make fast money with/-out bot
-whats the best class
-do gms ban u fast for botting / cheating / ect
-and so on
just pm me thx

greez box
Old 10/12/2009, 19:34   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malle1 View Post
btw can i use skills + the normal attack in the same session?
Yep, you can use either only normal attack, only skills or both together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malle1 View Post
would it be possible to add a sit down function @ x% hp and also a an autopot function? just because i died 1 second ago xD
I think I'm gonna implement that in future.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/15/2009, 19:39   #13

Can anyone tell me, what to do with those packets to make the bot running??
Cause my char attacks mobs until he's dead. Or, if i'm near one ore two mobs and lower the hunting range, he kills the mobs and their respawns for about half an hour and then he dies...
Can i improve it with those packets??
Old 10/17/2009, 19:24   #14

Somehow I'm totally unmotivated to continue with the bot, so I've uploaded the source code in my first post.
Old 10/22/2009, 13:35   #15

why that? :S its so brilliant
Closed Thread