Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: venom1724
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/06/2012, 00:57
Replies: 33
Views: 10,721
Posted By venom1724
Maybe coding is not for you.. If you cant even...

Maybe coding is not for you.. If you cant even c&p right ;d
It says it in the tutorial, the compilator says it also, and you still can't figure it out ..
Maybe you have to learn some C++ first,...
Forum: 4Story 08/03/2012, 02:37
Replies: 0
Views: 433
Posted By venom1724
UK Bypass fail ?

Hello :)
I've made a hackshield bypass for 4story UK using this ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) tutorial :)...
Forum: 4Story 08/01/2012, 01:08
Replies: 1
Views: 513
Posted By venom1724
Question about pointers and skill values

Hey guys, im pretty new to this community, but it seems really nice. :)
I've got problems with translating sometimes (google translate sux) but im handling it for now ;d

So, my questions is how...
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/14/2011, 20:13
Replies: 354
Views: 63,478
Posted By venom1724
Guys if anyone speak english pls explain me why i...

Guys if anyone speak english pls explain me why i cant run the hack and is it still working?
I thanked but...
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/29/2010, 17:57
Replies: 50
Views: 7,321
Posted By venom1724
I cant understand some things here. I run 4story...

I cant understand some things here. I run 4story and cant connect to the game server. Help pls. i have denied the accsses of eagleNT for Everyone group, replaced the TClient. Nothing works.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.