Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about pointers and skill values

Discussion on Question about pointers and skill values within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about pointers and skill values

Hey guys, im pretty new to this community, but it seems really nice.
I've got problems with translating sometimes (google translate sux) but im handling it for now ;d

So, my questions is how do you find the value of a certain skill, for example, the magician's Mana protective barrier ?

I want to make a skill hack for uk server or gsp

What's the method for getting those values?
Also, please reply in english
Old 08/02/2012, 00:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 33,147
  1. Scan type: Unknown initial value → First Scan
  2. use another skill than before
  3. Scan type: Changed value → Next Scan
  4. repeat 2. and 3. until you have the right address

Similar Threads Similar Threads
C++ - Pointers Question
05/02/2012 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
So I've been studying C++ for the past couple of days, and I'm now on pointers... So like when you pass by value, technically you are having to use double the resources than when you pass by reference. Could that statement be correct?
Skill Values
07/15/2010 - 4Story - 10 Replies
Hi everybody! I don't speak german so i will use english hoping you understand me :) ..I have a question. Is there anyone who can tell me how can i find the skill values on a 4Story server? For example, for the value for the Tinktur is 919. So, how these values can be founded? If there is a person who can make a tutorial, is excellent :) p.s. and what programs i need to use for that?
chillakal skill values
04/23/2009 - Kal Online - 12 Replies
pls help me i cant hack in chilla kal. i dont know skill values. pls post me thx
[QUESTION] Pointers
10/02/2008 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Hello, can anyone tell me how can i make pointers for storms? And other question... Bloodx relased new version of pimphack? Cause i play on xiu and old dont work for me:(
Skill Values
05/20/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I was just wondering if anyone had the skill values for every skill for iSRO Bot. If anyone had the values I would love you long time!