Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 54 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: krisdl
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 06/25/2012, 00:20
Replies: 104
Views: 22,106
Posted By krisdl
freebies delivered with my ecto's this time,...

freebies delivered with my ecto's this time, outstanding extra gifts :D

ty again blau

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 06/16/2012, 12:35
Replies: 104
Views: 22,106
Posted By krisdl
I messaged him, 5 mins later he replies and 20...

I messaged him, 5 mins later he replies and 20 minutes later we have traded, would have been sooner but I had to make romo for all the extras he gave me.

Everything in the image below with 250 in...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 06/16/2012, 11:13
Replies: 183
Views: 16,092
Posted By krisdl
are you online today?

are you online today?
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 06/15/2012, 15:59
Replies: 56
Views: 5,706
Posted By krisdl
I replied been waiting for ya to get back to me!!!

I replied been waiting for ya to get back to me!!!
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 06/12/2012, 10:28
Replies: 29
Views: 6,483
Posted By krisdl
Just traded 10 braces with him, went very...

Just traded 10 braces with him, went very smoothly, I'd never done this kinda thing before and I had been ripped off in gw's before long time ago so was a bit nervous but it couldn't have been easier...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 06/11/2012, 15:47
Replies: 56
Views: 5,706
Posted By krisdl
I am 19/50 atm, I am looking to get that to 30 at...

I am 19/50 atm, I am looking to get that to 30 at least can you conact me and give me some details I've not played gw's for quite sometime but i would like the HOM sorted out before gw2 comes.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.