Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS Gw Items, ecto/zkeys/armbraces ecc CHEAP

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS Gw Items, Ecto(25$/stack)-Zkeys(20$/stack)

NEWS: SELLING ONLY xxxK

***********************PLEASE READ*******************************************
Hello All,
Im writing this because someone sent me a lot of offers via pm, but when i was nearly to trade they asked me to go first.
NOW, i understand all the problems, scammers and all the rest but i got scammed too, i have a real life and no bots...someone can laugh but i can earn a stack of ecto in 3/4 days so it took me a lot of time and resources to get 1 stack.
Im here to sell, not to scamm people, sure in this way i cant get a lot of money, but at least i can have good reputation and the chance to sell to a lot of people.
I repeat, i dont go first, I prefer trade 1 stack of ectos in 5 small trades (50e at time) instead risk to get scammed.
So i ask if you want trade you must go first otherwise please dont send me PMs,this waste our time.

Regards,
Underworldstore.

UNDERWORLD STORE

UPDATED 16-07-2012

**SERVICE AVAILABLE**

PLATINUMS: (IN STOCK= 600k) (1000k sold)
100K = 1,50$ or 1,25€

**SERVICE AVAILABLE**

********************SERVICE CLOSED AT THE MOMENT************************************

Ectos: (IN STOCK= 0e) (6050e sold)(250e scammed)

250e = 12,50$ or 10€

Shards: (IN STOCK= 0 Shards) (300 Shards sold)

250 Shards = 12,50$ or 10€

Zkeys: (IN STOCK= 0)(2750 sold)

250 Zkeys = 12,50$ or 10€

+
OBSIDIAN ARMOR Pack (IN STOCK = 0)(7sold)
120 Ecto + 120 Obby Shards for 12,50$ or 10€

+
VABBIAN ARMOR SET (IN STOCK =0 )(9 sold)
25 Rubies + 25 Sapphires for 5,30$ or 4€

********************SERVICE CLOSED AT THE MOMENT************************************

INFO:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR ANY QUESTION, Feel free to send me a pm!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have paypal.
Acept only Payments made by PAYPAL!

BUYERS GO FIRST, Sorry but i lost something like 2 stack of ectos for a scammer, and i have a life so i dont farm a lot of things...SO UNTILL I RECOVER SOME Money i dont go first on trades.
IF FOR any reason i must go first I ONLY DO TRADES in small trades TO REDUCE losses in case of scam.

PS: Special Thanks to The Clown that scammed me somethign like 53€. Thanks.

Old 11/03/2011, 00:10   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I'll take 10 Armbraces.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2011, 00:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ectino View Post
I'll take 10 Armbraces.
One moment, sending the request..
Old 11/03/2011, 16:49   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm interested in Ectos.

Old 11/03/2011, 17:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osnabrooklyn View Post
I'm interested in Ectos.
Ok, i need to know how many you need.
Consider that i cant sell 250 because someone else ask for a stack, so atm i have 600e.
We can speak of trade and all things by PM in forum.
Old 11/05/2011, 23:18   #6

Quote:
Ok, i want bump this one.

I want to add:

I have LOWERED the price of Armbraces from 3$/4$ to 2.4$ that is an insane price to be honest...but im forced to do this if i want try sell something..
Old 11/07/2011, 09:21   #7

Quote:
BUMP PLS
Lowered all the prices.
Im making some new Ambraces,they will be here soon.
Working in spammables for some title too, they will be here soon.
Old 11/07/2011, 15:56   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

so you got ripped off on your envoy sword? id like to of had that...

and now that i look into it a bit more if you check that persons threads and posts hes apparently a scammer. stealing guild wars accounts rune scape acccounts items and all sorts of gnarly stuffs.
i will purchase from you and hey ill even go first. buhere my problem is i am not able to use paypal and ill express this issue in front of every one.

paypal will not allow me to use my prepaid debit card after i hit my 500 dollar limit.
paypal sets this limit so you must add a bank account or get approved for their credit card.
ill spend hundreds. i just need a way to transfer funding from me to you WITHOUT failpal.

the only option i have is to use something other than paypal that would accept my debit card directly.
repeat. i am an american. i have a kick *** real life job. i will purchase a lot of stuffs. please help me find a different sorce of payment. western union is not an option. i will not pay the fees.this is not for my benifit... this is for yours. thank you!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2011, 19:03   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I may buy from you again in a week or so. Sucks that you got scammed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2011, 19:30   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexgame View Post
I may buy from you again in a week or so. Sucks that you got scammed.
Well, life go on, im farming and i can recover things back..i post it so all people can read it and avoid that guy...Thanks very much for your comment i appreciate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnitedMassacre View Post
so you got ripped off on your envoy sword? id like to of had that...

and now that i look into it a bit more if you check that persons threads and posts hes apparently a scammer. stealing guild wars accounts rune scape acccounts items and all sorts of gnarly stuffs.
i will purchase from you and hey ill even go first. buhere my problem is i am not able to use paypal and ill express this issue in front of every one.

paypal will not allow me to use my prepaid debit card after i hit my 500 dollar limit.
paypal sets this limit so you must add a bank account or get approved for their credit card.
ill spend hundreds. i just need a way to transfer funding from me to you WITHOUT failpal.

the only option i have is to use something other than paypal that would accept my debit card directly.
repeat. i am an american. i have a kick ass real life job. i will purchase a lot of stuffs. please help me find a different sorce of payment. western union is not an option. i will not pay the fees.this is not for my benifit... this is for yours. thank you!
Well, first of all thanks for chosing me among all seller.
Im working on a way to make the trade, but since we are from different countries it can be a problem.
But im asking to friends a way to solve it.
First thing i can say is to try to remove Pay Pal Limit, i did it because i had too a limit, they only need to verify your card, they get a little ammount of money from your card (something like 1$ ???) and they send you that in a form of "payment" with a code, when you write the code in the website (paypal) they unlock all the option : you can send more money and you can receive more money. They dont allow you to transfer all money you want, but they increase the limit for sure.
If you really dont like it, ill try to find a solution.

By The Way, let me think another ways to solve this problem, and tomorrow ill try to send you all ways to solve this problem if i found something.

Thanks again to chose me, and for now we only have to way.
Have a good day in meantime, thanks.
Old 11/08/2011, 22:00   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hi, I need 250e and 2 armbrace if possible, tyvm!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2011, 22:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltazarO View Post
Hi, I need 250e and 2 armbrace if possible, tyvm!
Ok, im sending a Trade request!
Old 11/10/2011, 09:32   #13

Hello all guys!!

I want to bump this one and say some thing:
First of all i received messages from ppl that want lower price of armbraces..Sorry i dont go lower that 2.4$ each...i think they are really lower compared to the market prices.

Second, im farming more ectos and making armbraces, but probably number of armbraces are going to drop these days because i want use them to buy Zkeys!
Old 11/10/2011, 19:48   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hello, I'm interested in buying a vabbian Set (Ruby+Sapphire) and a stack of ecto, but we will go with the vabbian for a starter .

Currently not in home, will send you a pm for details etc..
Old 11/10/2011, 20:50   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by terraphoenix View Post
Hello, I'm interested in buying a vabbian Set (Ruby+Sapphire) and a stack of ecto, but we will go with the vabbian for a starter .

Currently not in home, will send you a pm for details etc..
Sure, sent a PM.
Let me know when you are at home and Online.

« Stack Ectos ~ 10 PSC | Letzten 3 Stacks Ectos + Bonus »