Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 63 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: FckAllBotters
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 02/18/2010, 22:11
Replies: 127
Views: 33,988
Posted By FckAllBotters
Requesting a 120/125/130 scepter.

Requesting a 120/125/130 scepter.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/16/2010, 23:05
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,737
Posted By FckAllBotters
Your a legend for releasing 12 warlax.

Your a legend for releasing 12 warlax.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/11/2010, 12:15
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,737
Posted By FckAllBotters
Warlax I'm waiting for your v12, not really a fan...

Warlax I'm waiting for your v12, not really a fan of proxies :P
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/05/2010, 16:26
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,737
Posted By FckAllBotters
Ahh shit, that dura thing really fucked me up...

Ahh shit, that dura thing really fucked me up LOL, good thing this isn't CO1 or my ring and weapon would be GONE. Looking forward to the fix warlax.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/04/2010, 19:47
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,737
Posted By FckAllBotters
No. Warlax, I need a way of making the bot...

No.

Warlax, I need a way of making the bot stay in one spawn, because as it is now it spills into loads of other spawns which either cause me to dc (auto dc on players) or get stuck in a shit...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/04/2010, 11:17
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,737
Posted By FckAllBotters
STFU you idiot. Warlax the new version...

STFU you idiot.

Warlax the new version doesn't seem to dc on dura properly. Also is there a way I can stop my guy from jumping to some far away random spawn that is much worst than the spawn he...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/04/2010, 01:01
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,737
Posted By FckAllBotters
<3

<3
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/03/2010, 17:00
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,737
Posted By FckAllBotters
Naw it actually works like a charm, I just don't...

Naw it actually works like a charm, I just don't want it to fuck up the bot in the long run. I'm guessing they've just coded it to spam whatever is on that hotkey when certain conditions are met.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/03/2010, 16:36
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,737
Posted By FckAllBotters
Trimmer, STFU, just pay for the prem acc on...

Trimmer, STFU, just pay for the prem acc on sharecash, it's less than a 5pack no?

I was wondering, if I set my HP pot packs to be my mana pots on sirhooks and make it auto manapot, will this be a...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/02/2010, 20:31
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,737
Posted By FckAllBotters
Fantastic work guys. Sorry if this has already...

Fantastic work guys. Sorry if this has already been posted but, V11 crashes with 2 CO clients. Or at least that is what it's doing for me.

-Edit: it actually just doesn't work lol, crashes after...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/02/2010, 12:32
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,737
Posted By FckAllBotters
Quick question, If I reinstalled CO and only...

Quick question, If I reinstalled CO and only patched to 5206 or whatever sirhooks would still work? Also is it even still possible to run that patch?
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/02/2010, 02:43
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,737
Posted By FckAllBotters
Yeah, patch has fucked up the bot.

Yeah, patch has fucked up the bot.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/01/2010, 13:34
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,737
Posted By FckAllBotters
Yup V9 is nice. Disappointed that theres no fast...

Yup V9 is nice. Disappointed that theres no fast FS since I heard that all the features of melee.dll will be transfered here but oh well, thanks for the bot nevertheless.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/01/2010, 08:06
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,737
Posted By FckAllBotters
I stand around a lot with V10, I think I will get...

I stand around a lot with V10, I think I will get V9. Also how do I make my FS super fast?
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/01/2010, 06:40
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,737
Posted By FckAllBotters
Ah you solved it. Just need to run as admin. Is...

Ah you solved it. Just need to run as admin. Is there a way you can do it so that I don't have to click run as admin all the time?

Also, how do I get the super fast fatal strike speed going? Or is...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/01/2010, 06:14
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,737
Posted By FckAllBotters
Could you shed any light on why I keep getting...

Could you shed any light on why I keep getting this unhandled exception error?
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/01/2010, 05:27
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,737
Posted By FckAllBotters
Um why am I getting a unhandled exception error...

Um why am I getting a unhandled exception error when I open the program?
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/31/2010, 14:42
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,737
Posted By FckAllBotters
I don't mind having to do a bit of "work" to...

I don't mind having to do a bit of "work" to download the bot but that stupid site is messing me about, I've filled in the advert 3 fucking times now it keeps saying invalid download session. Can...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.