Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 59 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: motoxstar44
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/28/2009, 21:05
Replies: 296
Views: 54,596
Posted By motoxstar44
MMOGuider is dead, even if the EU version works,...

MMOGuider is dead, even if the EU version works, I would only suspect that EU is under the same irresponsible management.
Forum: Aion 12/23/2009, 11:01
Replies: 6
Views: 18,496
Posted By motoxstar44
\/ \/ I've used MMOGuider off and on...

\/ \/



I've used MMOGuider off and on for months. I botted with my sorc on it just fine. No cosmin, I won't help you remove your foot from your mouth.
Forum: Aion 12/21/2009, 04:20
Replies: 6
Views: 18,496
Posted By motoxstar44
I know SZ and KTZ worked great for my rangers,...

I know SZ and KTZ worked great for my rangers, but the banhammer is frequent and widespread. I'm on my third Ranger. I used SZ for the prior 2 and both of those accounts are bye bye. Now I'm trying...
Forum: Aion 11/19/2009, 18:21
Replies: 8
Views: 1,126
Posted By motoxstar44
How is a picture going to prove anything? I can...

How is a picture going to prove anything? I can personally vouch that it's working on windows 7.
Forum: Aion 11/04/2009, 01:09
Replies: 5
Views: 1,067
Posted By motoxstar44
I see nothing about a crafting bot on Aionsz....

I see nothing about a crafting bot on Aionsz. There addon section is under construction and has nothing in it so far.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/25/2009, 06:56
Replies: 57
Views: 24,878
Posted By motoxstar44
Difference from what other version?

Difference from what other version?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/24/2009, 21:33
Replies: 296
Views: 54,596
Posted By motoxstar44
The site is up now. They are working on removing...

The site is up now. They are working on removing the authorization server so the bot will be unaffected by DDoS attempts.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/24/2009, 21:28
Replies: 57
Views: 24,878
Posted By motoxstar44
Yes.

Yes.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/23/2009, 06:06
Replies: 57
Views: 24,878
Posted By motoxstar44
Version 1.09 is now out. 258 Online Space -...

Version 1.09 is now out.

258 Online Space - [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/23/2009, 04:55
Replies: 296
Views: 54,596
Posted By motoxstar44
The site has been DDOS'd off and on for the last...

The site has been DDOS'd off and on for the last week, apparently someone doesn't like them. This is why the site hasn't sent you an email. :/
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/21/2009, 01:44
Replies: 296
Views: 54,596
Posted By motoxstar44
I am in no way affiliated with MMOGuider other...

I am in no way affiliated with MMOGuider other than that I use their bot. There are plenty of other reviews for the other bots in their respective threads, so this one needed at least one. My review...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/21/2009, 00:08
Replies: 296
Views: 54,596
Posted By motoxstar44
Thumbs up I have tried out the 7-day trial of this bot and...

I have tried out the 7-day trial of this bot and intend on purchasing once I get back from my business trip. This is a memory reading bot, so it is very smooth and can run in the background (running...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.