Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 72 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: RypeDub
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/18/2013, 05:04
Replies: 37
Views: 16,392
Posted By RypeDub
I don't think we should be sharing DDoS, Drop...

I don't think we should be sharing DDoS, Drop hacks or account steal hacks. That's just fucked up.
Forum: League of Legends 10/18/2013, 04:57
Replies: 212
Views: 8,778
Posted By RypeDub
I HATE THE SURRENDER FUNCTION!!!! ID RATHER SPEND...

I HATE THE SURRENDER FUNCTION!!!! ID RATHER SPEND 25 MINUTES TO SEE IF WE CAN COME BACK THEN TO WASTE 20 AND GIVE UP WHEN WE STILL HAVE 1 TOWER EACH LANE AND ALL BASE TOWERS, WITH THEM MISSING 2...
Forum: League of Legends 10/18/2013, 03:40
Replies: 5
Views: 3,360
Posted By RypeDub
WASD Movement + 3rd Person Camera + Camera Follow Mouse / World Of Warcraft Style

Imagine how FRICKEN LEGIT SWEET SICK that would be if the Camera was behind you, not overhead, you could move around using WASD and then remap all Spells to the Number Keys and also remap the Items...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/17/2013, 23:22
Replies: 1,658
Views: 534,334
Posted By RypeDub
FINALLY I WILL NO LONGER DIE BY THE TURRETS!!!!!

FINALLY I WILL NO LONGER DIE BY THE TURRETS!!!!!
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/17/2013, 22:14
Replies: 22
Views: 6,496
Posted By RypeDub
Didn't know, sorry. Mods should move / remove this

Didn't know, sorry. Mods should move / remove this
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/17/2013, 22:08
Replies: 22
Views: 6,496
Posted By RypeDub
LMAO!!! I was wondering why this was happening....

LMAO!!! I was wondering why this was happening. What about other items like BloodThirst??
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/17/2013, 22:06
Replies: 20
Views: 5,951
Posted By RypeDub
LOL I thought this was a bug many patches ago,...

LOL I thought this was a bug many patches ago, but after loading up a game, you DON'T get the stats bonus.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/17/2013, 21:56
Replies: 3
Views: 860
Posted By RypeDub
Check out Macro Recorder by JBit, that's what I...

Check out Macro Recorder by JBit, that's what I have to use because Riot broke high refresh rates with the LOL Launcher.

I'm on 100 Hz monitor (custom resolution with nVidia) and the LoL Launcher...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/17/2013, 21:50
Replies: 290
Views: 213,610
Posted By RypeDub
When will you update for...

When will you update for 3.12.13_10_08_16_20????????????

I NEED THIS MOD!!!!!!!!!!
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.