Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ouzomaki
Forum: Flyff PServer Advertising 08/10/2017, 17:37
Replies: 109
Views: 27,037
Posted By ouzomaki
The admin just told me it will be tomorrow...

The admin just told me it will be tomorrow (Friday 11.08) round about 5 o'clock ( european central time) [17:00 Uhr deutsche Zeit]
Forum: Flyff PServer Advertising 08/10/2017, 17:12
Replies: 109
Views: 27,037
Posted By ouzomaki
nice, I will join! I have lots of time...

nice, I will join!
I have lots of time tomorrow, hopefully i can play already
Forum: Flyff Trading 09/04/2016, 17:16
Replies: 0
Views: 575
Posted By ouzomaki
Trade my NoraFly items for ur FlyForSky items

Greetings,

I would like to trade my nora fly items to someone's items at FlyForSky.

I have like 55perins, many soul sets, a perfect behemot, and lots of other items. For instance, lots of LC...
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 02/25/2011, 18:45
Replies: 44
Views: 14,404
Posted By ouzomaki
Only thing what is true . There is a weopon +15...

Only thing what is true .
There is a weopon +15 owned by Rhutz.
Well he donated weopon powder and insurance scroll thats why he could upgrade his weopon that quick to +15.
You can get everything...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.