Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LavalonDR / New Dragonica Private Server!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LavalonDR / New Dragonica Private Server!

If you are looking for a switch, here is a great proposal. It's a private server of Dragonica, completely new. The staff is very active, so you can expect a lot of events!The server is english speaking in general (the forum, the gms and even the game is in english), but the community will be very diverse. Start playing is very easy, you only have to in the main page and download the client from the same . Our server is rated in exp x10, x5 gold amount and x5 gold drop. This will mean that you could gain level and experience in your profession very quickly, but also get to know and enjoy every aspect of the game while you are playing. And the server is in chapter two, THE REVENGE OF PARIS. The update is full and working, so you can find a lot of items and maps!
To start playing, visit .

Old   #2

Testing...
Works

Old   #3

Testing works but The Cashshop are Expenisve!
Old   #4

The donation system is not yet enabled but will be working before the end of this day. We will also try in a close future other systems to get cash, like voting or online time (we are still thinking about this options). The server is real new, so we are going to give some inauguration gift to all the registered new players in our first week. And we will also increase the exp to x15 to do things a little faster and more amusing to all the players!

Old   #5

meh 15 is still pretty close to muso i wish private servers would kinda get the hint and one would step up to the plate and at least try a higher rate server like x25+
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nejigiratina View Post
The Cashshop is Expenisve!
The Server is new and the prices will be change soon enough.
Old   #7

Ohhh another MusoDr much I guess?
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by awawaw12 View Post
Ohhh another MusoDr much I guess?
No. Why would you think that? -sigh- just because it is 10x and you don't like making friends and having fun instead of 1 day level 100 doesn't mean it has to be bad.
Old   #9

I mean yeah sure I don't want to be max level all of a sudden but as it shows its just another donate rocks server. I know they have to have donations but dude why so fast? If your going to make another private server you must be ready to spend at least a little not put all the burden on players.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by awawaw12 View Post
I mean yeah sure I don't want to be max level all of a sudden but as it shows its just another donate rocks server. I know they have to have donations but dude why so fast? If your going to make another private server you must be ready to spend at least a little not put all the burden on players.
you should really go to their forums to see whats going on instead of waiting updates here -w-"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
Because in this server you have the opportunity to start from scratch, to collaborate to make the community as you want it to be. This will be a completely new community, and in difference with MUSO our staff will be very active. What this would mean? That we are going to do many events as we can, in the game and in the forum, to keep you entertain. It also means that you will meet new people, in a complete english speaking server, with even the quest, items and maps in english. And last but not least, you will have a staff to answer to your doubts and questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
The donations are momentarily disabled, but it will be working perfectly before the end of this day just like the cash shop. For the moment, it will be the only way to get cash but we will try other alternative systems like voting or online time in the close future. We will also do events to give some coins away
Old   #11

can you increase rate to x20 x10 x10 ?
Old   #12

Are there also German players ?
Old   #13

@oselabum, i dont think so xD
and: why?
It think its very cool and prefer that the rates are "just" at 10x and not 20 or 100.
What is ur problem :c?

EDIT: Sry for doublepost :X i forgot that i post one befor this one xD
Old   #14

somehow the client takes 10hours to download(normal maybe 30min)
so can anyone make me a patch?
Old   #15

uhm, if u download Internet Download Manager, it takes only 30 min. :/