Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BigBuster
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/22/2010, 05:24
Replies: 1
Views: 633
Posted By BigBuster
Shopping Mall - Client Exits

When I put my own items in shopping mall, and right click it, it exits my client.
Anyone can help me?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/20/2010, 22:50
Replies: 0
Views: 914
Posted By BigBuster
2 Mob ID's

Hiya!
I'm looking for 2 mob ids cause i cant seem to find them anywhere.

1. GuildBeast

2. AncientDevil

I'm trying to code them for 5165, so if anyone knows, can you tell me?

Thanks!
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 06/20/2010, 04:55
Replies: 23
Views: 5,047
Posted By BigBuster
these are horrible. And stop demanding...

these are horrible.

And stop demanding thanks, people ain't required to click it.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/16/2010, 04:29
Replies: 1
Views: 2,538
Posted By BigBuster
Archer Hunter Bot

Hey hey hey it's fat albert!
Lol joking.

Ok, does anyone know of a working hunting archer bot for 5095 (not including sirhooks)?

Help will be appreciated!
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/15/2010, 18:06
Replies: 6
Views: 683
Posted By BigBuster
I didn't edit anything. It's a new source I...

I didn't edit anything.
It's a new source I downloaded.
I get that error when I debug.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/15/2010, 18:01
Replies: 6
Views: 683
Posted By BigBuster
Database.cs Error

Can someone help me fix this error in red?

public double ReadDouble(string Section, string Key)
{
string section = "[" + Section + "]";
IniSectionStructure ISS =...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.