Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archer Hunter Bot

Discussion on Archer Hunter Bot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Archer Hunter Bot

Hey hey hey it's fat albert!
Lol joking.

Ok, does anyone know of a working hunting archer bot for 5095 (not including sirhooks)?

Help will be appreciated!
Old 01/20/2011, 09:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
where
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB ARCHER/HUNTER LVL 68+
07/16/2011 - Trading - 6 Replies
Hi all i want an archer/hunter level 68+ on brumhart or evengarda. i have an elementalist lvl 65 with very good gear and lots of cc items + many pots left to use. she is full pvp build. i can trade her for the archer/hunter, and i can add gold or real money depends on the account. please pm me with the toon lvl, gear, weapon, cc items left, and vp amount. thanks! my ele will not come with rings/neck. pictures http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9614/alefclient2 008050117150qk0.th.jpg...
WTT lvl 55 archer for lvl 55 hunter
07/16/2011 - Trading - 7 Replies
hi i want to trade a lvl 55 archer with 10000cc, 250M in safe keeper, 300M in storage and unique armour +11. No rouge, 2 VP. I need a lvl 55 hunter with good skills. Tell me if ur interested.
[EVE]WTT my 83 archer for a 8x hunter
12/27/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, I got a 83 archer on the evengarda which I want to trade for a 8x hunter. My archer does not have any realm besides poison cap, so if the hunter has full set or good gear it can be 78+ too. The lower the hunter is, the more you'll need to pay/give with the account. I prefer a clean trade 8x vs 8x but if I dont get any offers I can trade vs a lvl 68+ and items too. Minimum lvl 68. I dont need any uniques since my account doesnt have any either. The migration gift has not been...
WTT WoW 70 NE hunter PvP for CO 130 archer
03/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
im trading my level 70 NE hunter for a 130 archer on any server my hunters gear is head-s1 head piece(epic) neck-badge necklece (epic) back-cloak of the inciter chest-s1 chest (epic) wrist-PvP wrist (epic) mainhand-s3 2h axe (epic) offhand
Archer Hunter
10/07/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Ive been lately too busy to hunt items, so i was thinking , if you guys could make an archer scatter hunter what goes around etc. in elf ape spawn and pics up stuff, drops useless and restocks arrows, disconnects when out of arrows. But, if there's already somekind of bot like that, i would like to have a link for it, cause i tried to search from here but couldnt find anything usefull