Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: cinz0612
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 11/22/2025, 10:21
Replies: 33
Views: 5,675
Posted By cinz0612
"the damage multiplier it works fine on some...

"the damage multiplier it works fine on some skills" but you will be disconnect, so for me it doesn't work.
I tested with 2 classes + skills that you listed on discord with high luck build but the...
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 11/20/2025, 19:57
Replies: 33
Views: 5,675
Posted By cinz0612
Here is re view after 4 days using this cheat: ...

Here is re view after 4 days using this cheat:
1. God mode, Dmg multiple, Attack speed doesn't work. Since 1 day ago, auto fishing also broke too.
2. Quest TP, Cutscene skip, Chest TP only work...
Forum: Once Human Trading 08/12/2025, 12:55
Replies: 1
Views: 2,101
Posted By cinz0612
does it work on fullscreen mode?

does it work on fullscreen mode?
Forum: Warframe Trading 04/08/2025, 05:40
Replies: 1,071
Views: 189,883
Posted By cinz0612
Just use it wisely and you'll be safe, there're a...

Just use it wisely and you'll be safe, there're a lot of players who use it over 1 year and still safe.
Just remember: don't rage hack in public, avoid the leaderboards, don't use it to afk farming...
Forum: The First Descendant Trading 10/04/2024, 04:59
Replies: 165
Views: 13,075
Posted By cinz0612
I agree with you that chinese cheat is full of...

I agree with you that chinese cheat is full of RAT, malware, unstable and their server is very poor. I tested a chinese cheat 2 weeks ago and I have to instant format my PC when I figured out it come...
Forum: The First Descendant Trading 10/03/2024, 11:28
Replies: 165
Views: 13,075
Posted By cinz0612
Will you plan to add more features to th cheese?...

Will you plan to add more features to th cheese? Tested it with the free trial and the cheat is very good, but because the cheat don't have unlimited ammo, skill CD, MP... So it didn't buy it...
Forum: The First Descendant Trading 09/18/2024, 16:05
Replies: 165
Views: 13,075
Posted By cinz0612
can I get a trial?

can I get a trial?
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 07/13/2024, 07:33
Replies: 43
Views: 3,619
Posted By cinz0612
I will DM him for a trial key and leave my feed...

I will DM him for a trial key and leave my feed back after testing it

After 1 day tested it, the cheat is good, but because it's new cheat so it still have some bugs that will need to be fixed....
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 06/08/2024, 13:51
Replies: 73
Views: 29,554
Posted By cinz0612
does the cheat work on full screen mode?

does the cheat work on full screen mode?
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 05/22/2024, 18:05
Replies: 10
Views: 2,881
Posted By cinz0612
does it work with full screen mode?

does it work with full screen mode?
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 02/14/2024, 19:21
Replies: 20
Views: 5,342
Posted By cinz0612
does it work with full screen mode and AMD GPU?

does it work with full screen mode and AMD GPU?
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 02/11/2024, 11:32
Replies: 23
Views: 2,027
Posted By cinz0612
does it work with fullscreen mode and AMD GPU?

does it work with fullscreen mode and AMD GPU?
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 01/30/2024, 02:12
Replies: 72
Views: 39,061
Posted By cinz0612
send you a request on discord :) cinz0612

send you a request on discord :)
cinz0612
Forum: Shatterline Trading 09/26/2022, 19:05
Replies: 5
Views: 3,909
Posted By cinz0612
does the cheat works in PVE mode? (mean does...

does the cheat works in PVE mode? (mean does esp+aimbot work with NPC?)
Forum: Alliance of Valiant Arms 09/14/2022, 16:50
Replies: 33
Views: 8,654
Posted By cinz0612
I buy a ESP only cheat for AV Global and he's...

I buy a ESP only cheat for AV Global and he's legit
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 10/29/2020, 23:02
Replies: 107
Views: 31,735
Posted By cinz0612
Does the silent aim still working with Apex Ring1?

Does the silent aim still working with Apex Ring1?
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 01/15/2020, 16:35
Replies: 6,404
Views: 888,491
Posted By cinz0612
Cheat work good after update, but item feature...

Cheat work good after update, but item feature have some problems now. The name of weapon's attachments and popup is wrong, bcs apex has removed all 3 energy magazines so we should update the list of...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 01/14/2020, 20:10
Replies: 6,404
Views: 888,491
Posted By cinz0612
Apex updated, cheat doesn't work for me now....

Apex updated, cheat doesn't work for me now. Hopefully FP will update soon.
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 01/13/2020, 23:16
Replies: 6,404
Views: 888,491
Posted By cinz0612
The only solution for you is try to improve your...

The only solution for you is try to improve your aim.
Because the silent aim now have only maximum FOV 5, so missing some shot when you're in close range is obvious. In the past, you can customize...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 01/09/2020, 18:32
Replies: 6,404
Views: 888,491
Posted By cinz0612
still not banned with the new update. Got banned...

still not banned with the new update. Got banned yesterday but today, everything is still fine, only disappointed with the new silent aim, it's too weak and I can't customize FOV like before. HEre's...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 01/09/2020, 16:10
Replies: 6,404
Views: 888,491
Posted By cinz0612
check your epvp private message

check your epvp private message
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 01/09/2020, 14:54
Replies: 6,404
Views: 888,491
Posted By cinz0612
Yesterday, I got ban while using cheat too. But...

Yesterday, I got ban while using cheat too. But today, with the last update, I didn't get ban anymore. Playing on new account after 6hrs straight and still safe, but with the new modification, the...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 01/09/2020, 14:41
Replies: 6,404
Views: 888,491
Posted By cinz0612
They also change the silent aim for 2nd loader....

They also change the silent aim for 2nd loader. Now, the maximum FOV you can use for silent aim is only 3. With this FOV, I can't use wingman, longbow, kraber or peacekeeper anymore. And on predator...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 01/09/2020, 10:49
Replies: 6,404
Views: 888,491
Posted By cinz0612
After 3 weeks, today I got ban on 2 predator...

After 3 weeks, today I got ban on 2 predator accounts too, 1 have over 3k kills, the other have 1k3 kills. All 2 accounts got banned on the same hour.
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 01/02/2020, 14:48
Replies: 6,404
Views: 888,491
Posted By cinz0612
RCS is for normal aimbot. If u use silentaim,...

RCS is for normal aimbot. If u use silentaim, choose No Sway.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.