Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 30 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: lnternetuser
Forum: League of Legends 08/19/2014, 21:30
Replies: 35
Views: 2,027
Posted By lnternetuser
Point of getting coached is to have your personal...

Point of getting coached is to have your personal issues overlooked. This does not happen in a stream.
Forum: League of Legends 08/19/2014, 21:27
Replies: 7
Views: 1,207
Posted By lnternetuser
Wouldn't recommend using it, as mentioned it will...

Wouldn't recommend using it, as mentioned it will likely result in bans.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/07/2014, 22:09
Replies: 4
Views: 234
Posted By lnternetuser
Finding a team is great and all but all that is...

Finding a team is great and all but all that is going to do to you is carry you through ranked games, unless you find really nice people who can teach you a lot. You should probably consider not...
Forum: League of Legends 01/07/2014, 22:06
Replies: 6
Views: 393
Posted By lnternetuser
Best best would probably be replays or...

Best best would probably be replays or screenshotting.
Forum: League of Legends 01/07/2014, 10:15
Replies: 10
Views: 1,800
Posted By lnternetuser
Riven is a champion you really need to have a...

Riven is a champion you really need to have a feel for. To the point where you just know that you can kill or outtrade somebody. Learning her combo and working with animation cancelling makes this a...
Forum: League of Legends 01/07/2014, 10:00
Replies: 26
Views: 1,052
Posted By lnternetuser
You're clearly storing a lot of anger. This anger...

You're clearly storing a lot of anger. This anger shouldn't be passed on from one promotion series to another. You should take each game as they come and worry about what happens in the game, instead...
Forum: League of Legends 01/07/2014, 09:52
Replies: 20
Views: 1,310
Posted By lnternetuser
Not too unlikely that it would start alongside...

Not too unlikely that it would start alongside the start of the 4th season of LCS, which is the 14th of January I believe.
Forum: League of Legends 01/07/2014, 09:42
Replies: 31
Views: 2,320
Posted By lnternetuser
If you can play them, Lee Sin or Kha'Zix are...

If you can play them, Lee Sin or Kha'Zix are pretty much the best options you have. This is due to the dueling potential and mobility you have early/mid-game if you're successful. If you're playing...
Forum: League of Legends 01/07/2014, 09:38
Replies: 11
Views: 1,132
Posted By lnternetuser
Full AP eve because her snowballing potential is...

Full AP eve because her snowballing potential is much greater than with a hybrid build. You can pretty much duel anybody and catch people very easily. Rushing a DFG is usually what most successful...
Forum: League of Legends 01/07/2014, 09:36
Replies: 19
Views: 1,762
Posted By lnternetuser
As already mentioned, you max E followed by Q. It...

As already mentioned, you max E followed by Q. It allows you to roam a lot, which is what you should be doing as Fizz. It slows by 60% at level 5 if you hit it correctly and it makes securing kills...
Forum: League of Legends 01/07/2014, 09:30
Replies: 48
Views: 3,822
Posted By lnternetuser
I'm Diamond I and run into problems in platinum...

I'm Diamond I and run into problems in platinum aswell. I don't think the problem lies with your play but rather the attitude of your teammates. Carrying games isn't all about winning lane and...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/06/2014, 20:30
Replies: 11
Views: 743
Posted By lnternetuser
Tonight is available for a couple more...

Tonight is available for a couple more vouch-games!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/06/2014, 17:51
Replies: 11
Views: 743
Posted By lnternetuser
Absolutely. PM me your skype. I am using the...

Absolutely. PM me your skype.

I am using the formatting you suggested, as did I before all of this. I think I just messed up a setting, not sure how to fix it.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/06/2014, 17:28
Replies: 11
Views: 743
Posted By lnternetuser
[EUW][EUNE] ELO-boosting Service - Bronze to Diamond - Need Vouches!

As the title suggests, I'm looking to start a boosting service for all platforms across the EU region.
It also reveals that I'm looking for vouches, and the reason for that is to prove our...
Forum: Say Hello 01/06/2014, 11:48
Replies: 1
Views: 113
Posted By lnternetuser
Greetings!

Hi germans/all other! (At least that is what I have gathered the small time I have lurked)

I'm 18 years old, live in Sweden and found out about this forum by a friend. Currently studying and...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.