Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 105 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: martynaskung
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/22/2014, 06:29
Replies: 0
Views: 231
Posted By martynaskung
League of Legends Account [62skins,352,140 Score,1034RP,Silver5,87Champs]

League of Legends account, 749 normal wins, 87 champions and 1034RP along with 4332IP and Ranked 24 wins with rank Silver V because I haven't played for a long time and decided to sell this good ol'...
Forum: Trading 05/02/2014, 21:34
Replies: 3
Views: 431
Posted By martynaskung
Autrux, you're missing the point. ^^

Autrux, you're missing the point. ^^
Forum: Trading 05/02/2014, 21:13
Replies: 3
Views: 431
Posted By martynaskung
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Account.

Hey, I would like to sell a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive account, items on that account are worth around 600-700 euro, the account is ranked
Supreme Master First Class with 199 wins and access...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/08/2014, 03:26
Replies: 14,207
Views: 1,249,621
Posted By martynaskung
When will new Ref video guide and finshed VM be...

When will new Ref video guide and finshed VM be finished? Looking forward to it. :)
Forum: Freebies 12/03/2013, 14:33
Replies: 283
Views: 8,846
Posted By martynaskung
So that... Sivir may actually look good... for...

So that... Sivir may actually look good... for once.

Europe West
Forum: Freebies 11/25/2013, 22:47
Replies: 445
Views: 9,963
Posted By martynaskung
Spuds-Gaming Referral-Service Because I suck...

Spuds-Gaming Referral-Service

Because I suck at life.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/20/2013, 20:15
Replies: 14,207
Views: 1,249,621
Posted By martynaskung
Hi, I have recently gotten a problem with...

Hi, I have recently gotten a problem with actually making the both level.
It seems that I get some sort of syntax error when my bot get to the start screen
(where you can click play, profile, shop...
Forum: Trading 08/29/2013, 21:03
Replies: 1
Views: 280
Posted By martynaskung
Bump.

Bump.
Forum: Trading 08/23/2013, 21:12
Replies: 1
Views: 280
Posted By martynaskung
Thumbs up BF3 + End Game w/ Crysis 3 | BF3 Limited + BF4 Deluxe

Hello, I am selling two Origin accounts. Before you read, I want you to know that prices are not permanent, we can always talk them through.

Account one: A Battlefield 3 game + End Game along with...
Forum: Infestation Trading 04/11/2013, 10:31
Replies: 0
Views: 200
Posted By martynaskung
Thumbs up WTS a WarZ account. [FRESH]

As you can see from the title I want to sell a WarZ account, the account has been barely been played on. I never actually got into the game so why not sell it you know? ;P

Add on Skype:...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/19/2013, 21:25
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,510
Posted By martynaskung
Cool man, you updated the acc creator, do I get...

Cool man, you updated the acc creator, do I get it for free? :)
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/14/2013, 21:59
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,510
Posted By martynaskung
Here is my first problem with 2.4d: ...

Here is my first problem with 2.4d:

Sometimes when it play dominion and it wins/loses, the mouse cursor just goes over ''Continue'' and doesn't click it, I have 1.2 gb each and I don't think this...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/14/2013, 16:20
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,510
Posted By martynaskung
I don't think so, as long as you have default hud...

I don't think so, as long as you have default hud settings in LoL and the resolutions set on both league of legends and desktop, and the 32-bit colors, you should be good to go without the VMware!
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/13/2013, 00:46
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,510
Posted By martynaskung
Sometimes my bot goes into summoners rift (which...

Sometimes my bot goes into summoners rift (which is not a problem), I have 1.3gb ram on it, got a good pc and internet connection so I guess it might be a bug?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/12/2013, 20:05
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,510
Posted By martynaskung
Oh, and about the account creator, I have a...

Oh, and about the account creator, I have a question about it or two.

1: when will it be released to the tankyou's / donors
2: will it be proxy based?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/12/2013, 18:08
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,510
Posted By martynaskung
I got 5 vms running, and some of them lvled to...

I got 5 vms running, and some of them lvled to lvl 11, so I had to turn them off manually at 1.3 gb each. everything else is working fine. when 2.4d is released (hopefully the acc creator too) I will...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/12/2013, 00:57
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,510
Posted By martynaskung
Np :)

Np :)
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/12/2013, 00:43
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,510
Posted By martynaskung
Got some of the same bugs. summoner name bug and...

Got some of the same bugs. summoner name bug and bot press on the live stream and not on PLAY bug.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/11/2013, 22:42
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,510
Posted By martynaskung
oh really? didn't notice that, sorry. :) ...

oh really? didn't notice that, sorry. :)



Made aanother donation Valen, I wuv you! :)
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/11/2013, 21:19
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,510
Posted By martynaskung
Yup, should make the bot skip that step. And...

Yup, should make the bot skip that step.

And the the summoner names, is it possible the bot to input some random legit summoner names? :)
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/11/2013, 15:30
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,510
Posted By martynaskung
I got the same problem Valen, and I'm using 1gb...

I got the same problem Valen, and I'm using 1gb xp professional vmware, any idea?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/10/2013, 23:59
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,510
Posted By martynaskung
Thank you Valen for doing as I wished, and...

Thank you Valen for doing as I wished, and probably what you were thinking! The thing is if it's numeric like acc1 acc2 acc3 etc and password is the same all the time, won't we get detected by Riot...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/10/2013, 16:32
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,510
Posted By martynaskung
Wow, words of wisdom indeed. First honest person...

Wow, words of wisdom indeed. First honest person that actually does care about it's supporting customers.

Respect!
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/10/2013, 16:14
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,510
Posted By martynaskung
If this acc creator will be free then we will...

If this acc creator will be free then we will need to have a limit to how many accounts we can make per day or week because if we do get abusers and riot detects them then riot (very low chance) can...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/10/2013, 15:55
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,510
Posted By martynaskung
Exclamation No problem at all. I think it should be donators...

No problem at all. I think it should be donators tool only, because we do not want any young kids here that will abuse the system with the chance of causing us all to get banned.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.