Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: destro08
Forum: Forsaken World 07/07/2012, 19:42
Replies: 1
Views: 1,742
Posted By destro08
Exclamation Selling a level 80 vampire, shadow mastery level 50, level 1 wings.

Hello,

I am selling my account forsaken world, server shylia.

Character: Vampire
Level: 80

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Specialty: PVP
Forum: Forsaken World 03/10/2012, 21:40
Replies: 7
Views: 5,373
Posted By destro08
Good evening, I have a problem with the...

Good evening,

I have a problem with the three parts of the file server.
I want to extract them and it makes me a message error saying the files are corrupted.
Could you extract them properly and...
Forum: Forsaken World 02/01/2012, 21:06
Replies: 32
Views: 14,497
Posted By destro08
Good evening; I am greatly interested in...

Good evening;

I am greatly interested in your project to create a private server Forsaken wolrd.
Myself want to create one, but I can not find how to get the files server side.
I have very good...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 01/23/2012, 05:42
Replies: 28
Views: 2,784
Posted By destro08
Here's an updated luncher provisional that I made...

Here's an updated luncher provisional that I made in waiting for the official:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 01/21/2012, 21:02
Replies: 28
Views: 2,784
Posted By destro08
A client German, English, Romanian is expected...

A client German, English, Romanian is expected soon.
A system of choice the language for translate the quests the chosen language.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 01/21/2012, 13:53
Replies: 28
Views: 2,784
Posted By destro08
http://img.funky-emu.net/uploads/215343traduc-site...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 01/21/2012, 00:52
Replies: 28
Views: 2,784
Posted By destro08
Updated presentation :)

Updated presentation :)
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 01/20/2012, 20:34
Replies: 28
Views: 2,784
Posted By destro08
▄ ▀ ▌█ ═╣♥ Dédié ♥╠══╣ ♥ BlackNight-Online ♥╔═╪═╝ ♥ 250 ♥ Fun ♥╠═ █▐ ▀ ▄

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Server restart Blacknight-Online.

-Files 2011
-Client 2011
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/14/2012, 00:24
Replies: 2
Views: 475
Posted By destro08
professionelle Rekrutierung

Guten Abend euch allen,

Ich leite eine Französisch-Server.
Ich habe keine qualifizierten Personen in der Französisch-Emulation.

Ich komme auf dieses Forum, um eine oder mehrere Personen mit...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 12/29/2011, 03:15
Replies: 33
Views: 12,770
Posted By destro08
Ich habe ein Problem mit der Installation,...

Ich habe ein Problem mit der Installation, Installation richtig und hier aber das Ergebnis:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 04/19/2011, 00:50
Replies: 13
Views: 1,691
Posted By destro08
◄╣♥[DÉDIÉ] ♥ BlackNight-MT2 / 255 [FUN] ♥ Französisch-Server╠►

Hallo elitepvpers.

Das ist mein Server.
Dies ist ein Französisch-Server, aber wir acceuillont von im Ausland.

- No-IP
- Server Fun
- Lvl max 255
- Neue Rüstungen, Waffen
- Neue Monster
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/16/2011, 23:46
Replies: 50
Views: 10,272
Posted By destro08
Mein Problem ist die Verwendung dieser Fähigkeit....

Mein Problem ist die Verwendung dieser Fähigkeit.
Als ich im Ort in der Client-und Navicat setzen, geht alles gut.
Wenn ich den Befehl, um die Kapazität in P montieren wollen, es funktioniert gut....
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/16/2011, 23:35
Replies: 50
Views: 10,272
Posted By destro08
ja

ja
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/16/2011, 22:43
Replies: 50
Views: 10,272
Posted By destro08
Hallo, Ich habe ein Problem mit der...

Hallo,

Ich habe ein Problem mit der Verwendung der neuen Fähigkeit, geht die Einführung gut, um das Spiel ich einfach den Befehl mount es perfekt, aber wenn ich es zu benutzen macht, dass ich...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 03/13/2011, 12:09
Replies: 43
Views: 6,597
Posted By destro08
Hello, Very nice map, I like it, but...

Hello,

Very nice map, I like it, but downloading it is the client side you could send the server side.
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.