Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 55 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Delta2010
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/13/2017, 01:26
Replies: 785
Views: 202,843
Posted By Delta2010
doesn't work on eune after the update. (new...

doesn't work on eune after the update. (new client)
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/06/2016, 07:38
Replies: 785
Views: 202,843
Posted By Delta2010
hey guys , I don't get any sound effect from...

hey guys , I don't get any sound effect from Spirit Guard Udyr , is that normal ?? :D

what should I do?? Is it a bug?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/01/2016, 09:42
Replies: 785
Views: 202,843
Posted By Delta2010
The skin should evolve on lv6 - lv 11 - lv16 ...

The skin should evolve on lv6 - lv 11 - lv16
Here its staying the same as it is the whole game. Got it?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/29/2016, 16:32
Replies: 785
Views: 202,843
Posted By Delta2010
reply to meeeee :S :S Anyway to make the...

reply to meeeee :S :S
Anyway to make the pulsefire Ez upgrade itself ?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/29/2016, 13:28
Replies: 785
Views: 202,843
Posted By Delta2010
Anyway to make the pulsefire Ez upgrade itself ?...

Anyway to make the pulsefire Ez upgrade itself ? :D
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/19/2016, 00:09
Replies: 35
Views: 20,847
Posted By Delta2010
Really a very good job guys , Keep it up ... ...

Really a very good job guys , Keep it up ...

# Please keep it free ...

If I'd like to help and willing to learn , anything I can do? (like at least making addons) >>
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/20/2015, 17:35
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,451
Posted By Delta2010
http://s7.postimg.org/vvzmrn18r/prob.png ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Postimage.org - free image hosting / image upload ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) i have this problem in new update anyone have solution for it?

NOT WORKING !
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/19/2015, 15:07
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,451
Posted By Delta2010
Not working :/ Any solution guys?

Not working :/

Any solution guys?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/19/2015, 14:28
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,451
Posted By Delta2010
I tried that but didn't work

I tried that but didn't work
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/19/2015, 13:43
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,451
Posted By Delta2010
I've got the same problem , any solution??

I've got the same problem , any solution??
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/18/2015, 10:47
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,451
Posted By Delta2010
Not working needs an update.

Not working needs an update.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/18/2015, 10:40
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,085
Posted By Delta2010
So I can't open multiple clients by any mean and...

So I can't open multiple clients by any mean and use something like and autoit script or such ?

Is there any open source to those progs?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/18/2015, 00:06
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,085
Posted By Delta2010
ya but it just auto queue ... , I don't want it...

ya but it just auto queue ... , I don't want it to auto queue I just want the multiple clients..
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/17/2015, 12:04
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,085
Posted By Delta2010
can u tell me plz how to just open multiclients?...

can u tell me plz how to just open multiclients? or if that volibot can just open me multiclients and no auto queue? :/
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/20/2014, 12:40
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,451
Posted By Delta2010
I installed everything correctly , but it doesn't...

I installed everything correctly , but it doesn't buy , it just closes firefox and reopen it tons of times :S
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/20/2014, 10:03
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,451
Posted By Delta2010
Hi guys , My bots don't auto buy the boosts...

Hi guys ,

My bots don't auto buy the boosts , it just enter to the page and i must buy it manually , is it a bug or it's not meant to do that??
Forum: League of Legends 12/20/2014, 02:27
Replies: 2
Views: 925
Posted By Delta2010
How Can I open Multiple accounts on my PC

Hi Guys,

Wanted to ask If there is a way to open the client more than 1 time (6 times) on my PC without using VMs , I just want to normally open them all on my desktop nothing more.

And I'll...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/19/2014, 01:05
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,451
Posted By Delta2010
Ya i've installed Dxtory , My PC just takes a lot...

Ya i've installed Dxtory , My PC just takes a lot of time launching the game and entering through , also it sometimes make some stupid disconnections before entering the dominion game. and so It is...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/18/2014, 22:23
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,451
Posted By Delta2010
No it's not the same , VBOX doesn't support a...

No it's not the same , VBOX doesn't support a good Graphical Support.

I've tried it and when the game launched it was pretty (SUX) :D

Is there any other way?
Or through VMWARE > I have dell...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/18/2014, 11:45
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,451
Posted By Delta2010
Is there a way to run the bot from VirtualBox (...

Is there a way to run the bot from VirtualBox ( Much more lighter than VMware )

Please reply :)

ty in advance
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.