Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How Can I open Multiple accounts on my PC

Discussion on How Can I open Multiple accounts on my PC within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How Can I open Multiple accounts on my PC

Hi Guys,

Wanted to ask If there is a way to open the client more than 1 time (6 times) on my PC without using VMs , I just want to normally open them all on my desktop nothing more.

And I'll log into each account etc . is there any way to do this?

Multiboxing?
SandBoxie??
PwnBoxer??
IsBoxer??
Old 12/22/2014, 00:18   #2

u can use a xmpp client and login on multiple accounts, if u just want to chat.

with sandboxie u CAN open more then 1 client, but u have to open a 5o5 premade game history else the other clients will bug out if u start a game on one of them.

depends on what u want, botting is not possible with both of this.

else, maybe a alternative client works (legendary client).

greetings.
Old 12/24/2014, 08:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiredbm View Post
u can use a xmpp client and login on multiple accounts, if u just want to chat.

with sandboxie u CAN open more then 1 client, but u have to open a 5o5 premade game history else the other clients will bug out if u start a game on one of them.

depends on what u want, botting is not possible with both of this.

else, maybe a alternative client works (legendary client).

greetings.

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How To] Open multiple updaters!
08/18/2014 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies
Sometimes some servers decides to Molebox their game.exe so you can't enter the game with multi-client, this is another way of opening the game with multi-client (YOU ALSO DO NOT LOOSE THE NEWEST UPDATES ON THE SERVER!) A simple trick I use to update the server while BEING in game: 1) Open Updater.exe in HxD. 2) Press CTRL + F and write "Game still in" (without the "") then press find. 3) go lower with the page using arrows so you do not go too far down, once you find the word GAME like...
[Selling] Multiple SWTOR Accounts ** 2 Grand , High End Accounts ** Alot of Other Accounts
12/06/2013 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Account #1 : Lvl 55 Scoundrel, Republic Gender: Female Valor: level 97 Legacy: 38 lvl Server: The Red Eclipse EU Account Type: Collector's Edittion Armor: All armors are upgraded, full best pvp set in game - missing only few parts from last tier, rest are already bought. Credits: 810,000 530 Cartel Coin
Open Multiple Games on one computer?
10/22/2012 - Need for Speed World - 18 Replies
Is it possible to have more than one need for speed running on the same computer and if so how can I do it? I would like to set up my 2 accounts to do private races for cash with the Auto-Finish option and the Treasure Hunter's quick race bot. Any help would be appreciated.
[SHARE] How to open multiple grandchase clients
05/30/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 15 Replies
In order to open multiple grandchase clients legally without using any third-party programs, you need to run main.exe directly. In order to do so, you need to pass a command line parameter like shown below: __kogstudios_original_service__ So, for this who don't know how to do this, here's a very simple way: A. Using windows shortcut