Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: demonblood99
Forum: EO PServer Guides & Releases 06/04/2026, 00:22
Replies: 11
Views: 1,151
Posted By demonblood99
Sure what do you need help with

Sure what do you need help with
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 06/01/2026, 23:32
Replies: 2
Views: 687
Posted By demonblood99
[Release] Conquer Online Patch 7561 - Dragon's Ascension (Standalone / No-VM + GM Too

[Release] Conquer Online Patch 7561 - Dragon's Ascension (Standalone / No-VM Files)

Hey guys,

Sharing this modern Conquer Online standalone package. This is the direct equivalent to the USA...
Forum: EO PServer Guides & Releases 05/31/2026, 18:09
Replies: 11
Views: 1,151
Posted By demonblood99
link is up

link is up
Forum: EO PServer Guides & Releases 05/29/2026, 17:59
Replies: 11
Views: 1,151
Posted By demonblood99
Yeah I re uploaded it but it took 4hrs than I...

Yeah I re uploaded it but it took 4hrs than I fell asleep after work I’ll post the link for it also I just got done translating the original GM tool which I’m doing them all so all tools will be...
Forum: EO PServer Guides & Releases 05/28/2026, 12:42
Replies: 11
Views: 1,151
Posted By demonblood99
Okay sorry I’ll re upload it right after work!...

Okay sorry I’ll re upload it right after work! It’s a. 1click install server comes already setup you just have to click like 4 buttons to get it running I’ll post some pics of some of the things I...
Forum: EO PServer Guides & Releases 05/26/2026, 15:16
Replies: 11
Views: 1,151
Posted By demonblood99
[Release] Eudemons Online 1655 Interconnection Engine (PC/Android) - 9 Class Custom M

Hey everyone,

I am releasing a full server/client package for the Eudemons Online 1655 Interconnection Engine. This is a cross-platform architecture that allows PC and Mobile (Android) players to...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 02/21/2016, 07:25
Replies: 27
Views: 3,345
Posted By demonblood99
Still got?

Still got?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 02/21/2016, 07:05
Replies: 4
Views: 2,549
Posted By demonblood99
Still got

Still got
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 02/21/2016, 07:04
Replies: 16
[Selling] +12 Tro Set
Views: 1,887
Posted By demonblood99
Still have?

Still have?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 07/03/2015, 23:43
Replies: 2
Views: 261
Posted By demonblood99
tro gear emerald or buy full acc

let me know what u have
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 07/03/2015, 23:42
Replies: 0
Views: 199
Posted By demonblood99
tro gear emerald or ill buy a full acc

let me know what you have to sell
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 04/01/2014, 00:27
Replies: 0
Views: 399
Posted By demonblood99
Bump

Bump
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/29/2014, 00:28
Replies: 10
Views: 800
Posted By demonblood99
im using messi v11 i tried using one from other...

im using messi v11 i tried using one from other sources but i get errors
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/27/2014, 22:58
Replies: 10
Views: 800
Posted By demonblood99
How do you put gem effect in source 5700+

I was wondering how do you put gem effect in 5700+ source
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/20/2014, 22:39
Replies: 0
Views: 399
Posted By demonblood99
Buying 2billion gold or 2150k cps

If your are not trusted i will not buy from you i need 2billion gold or 2150kcps on server Emerald

If you have trojan gear on emerald i will also buy that
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/16/2014, 21:36
Replies: 0
Views: 265
Posted By demonblood99
Runescape account for conquer items

Trading runescape account for conquer items Emerald
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/14/2014, 17:45
Replies: 0
Views: 280
Posted By demonblood99
Trading eudemon account for conquer account or items

Trade for anyserver account or items prefer emerald server

lvl 95 warrior King eudemons 25* 16*
Lvel 80 paladin with +12 1soc weapon and many more

Will trade both accounts for attack and...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/09/2014, 21:09
Replies: 0
Views: 279
Posted By demonblood99
Warrior level 131 Emerald server

I will trade for tro gear

Willing to trade for archer
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.