Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Masterswagger
Forum: Rust 03/09/2024, 17:34
Replies: 5,079
Views: 775,135
Posted By Masterswagger
Crazy how a shitty product maker has an even...

Crazy how a shitty product maker has an even shittier opinion on reputable members lmao

:bandit: No wonder people get clapped with your shit
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/09/2024, 17:22
Replies: 18
Views: 2,035
Posted By Masterswagger
Banrates are usually low to none existant as far...

Banrates are usually low to none existant as far as I am aware. Maybe if you get clipped in-game and someone reports it but I am unsure so I cannot give you a specific answer to your question.
...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 09/04/2023, 19:35
Replies: 33
Views: 3,650
Posted By Masterswagger
Great take with which I agree, however, I still...

Great take with which I agree, however, I still believe that we should strive to link them to helpful resources like the aforementioned thread where there is a neat list of all the trusted providers...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 09/04/2023, 17:19
Replies: 33
Views: 3,650
Posted By Masterswagger
Most if not all sellers/resellers offer either...

Most if not all sellers/resellers offer either 1-day keys or 3-day keys which are relatively cheap that you could use to check out the cheat and decide if you like it or not!

There might be a...
Forum: War Thunder Trading 07/06/2023, 10:28
Replies: 12
Views: 1,234
Posted By Masterswagger
Why is your first post ever a dickriding one?...

Why is your first post ever a dickriding one? "Trying to piss off a patriot", bahahah

The way you typed your text too... sheesh, homie never seen someone this butthurt and defensive of a...
Forum: War Thunder Trading 06/04/2023, 18:56
Replies: 110
Views: 28,622
Posted By Masterswagger
If he's not a dev, what are you? Cracked...

If he's not a dev, what are you?

Cracked software reseller or what? :confused:

I am confused about this beef since before, you two used to work together (there is proof you two did work...
Forum: Gaming News - EN 04/19/2023, 12:45
Replies: 2
Views: 4,075
Posted By Masterswagger
It's actually mindboggling the type of hardware...

It's actually mindboggling the type of hardware you need to run the game at its "Recommended 60 FPS" settings.

Knowing that Paradox and their (in)famous Clausewitz engine, maybe the game will...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/20/2023, 21:23
Replies: 8
Views: 2,855
Posted By Masterswagger
Yeah, personally used it since I was interested...

Yeah, personally used it since I was interested to see how it works and how the community/support is and I must say n3rdsupreme does an excellent job.

Great radar and an amazing dev that loves his...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/02/2023, 19:29
Replies: 9
Views: 3,385
Posted By Masterswagger
If it were that easy most people would be doing...

If it were that easy most people would be doing it by now and it would have been patched rather quickly lol
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/31/2023, 15:36
Replies: 9
Views: 3,385
Posted By Masterswagger
Not a feature. Its a bug most likely. ...

Not a feature. Its a bug most likely.

Supposedly whenever someone's PCs RAM hits the limit and EFT can't load shit anymore. Idk but its just stuff I read.

Could also be network related. Mostly...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/29/2023, 23:20
Replies: 20
Views: 3,682
Posted By Masterswagger
Too good to pass the offer on up don't you think...

Too good to pass the offer on up don't you think :mofo:
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/29/2023, 22:09
Replies: 9
Views: 804
Posted By Masterswagger
I mean... By all means, I am personally very...

I mean...

By all means, I am personally very interested and it all looks and sounds impressive and is obviously THE steal of a lifetime because for $120 you get a lifetime key/access to not only...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/26/2023, 18:54
Replies: 2,609
Views: 936,542
Posted By Masterswagger
If you want something on a 2nd device you'll have...

If you want something on a 2nd device you'll have to go for someone providing DMA cheats. Meaning you will need additional hardware to go along with your cheating software.

Plenty of them on this...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/26/2023, 16:01
Replies: 24
Views: 2,048
Posted By Masterswagger
A cleaner that does not even work :rolleyes:

A cleaner that does not even work :rolleyes:
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/25/2023, 14:40
Replies: 24
Views: 2,048
Posted By Masterswagger
Ngl the "Spoofer" is mad sketchy 2 me but I am...

Ngl the "Spoofer" is mad sketchy 2 me but I am not that experienced in taking a deep dive into software stuff so idk if there is malicious intent behind the spoofer.

Perma License for $30 so go...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/21/2023, 18:10
Replies: 22
Views: 3,713
Posted By Masterswagger
Nothing better to see two goofy ahh spammers spam...

Nothing better to see two goofy ahh spammers spam their add me I can hook u up with stuff!

There are some options out there. Here is a list of some : LIST...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/21/2023, 16:59
Replies: 5
Views: 1,770
Posted By Masterswagger
It all depends on a couple of things: 1) The...

It all depends on a couple of things:

1) The type of cheating software you are using/planning on using.
- There is internal and external stuff. Those are essentially software you run on your...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/20/2023, 08:03
Replies: 42
Views: 8,210
Posted By Masterswagger
Some offer DMA PCIe cards with custom firmware...

Some offer DMA PCIe cards with custom firmware that can run their specific cheating solution. Plenty claim that their custom firmware avoids you being murked by AC even if you are not actively...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/14/2023, 22:06
Replies: 249
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Looking for Teammates/Boosting/Carry's [FREE]
Views: 69,331
Posted By Masterswagger
NOT HELPING AT THE MOMENT. TOO BUSY. Looking...

NOT HELPING AT THE MOMENT. TOO BUSY.

Looking for: Teammate
Conditions: None really. Level does not matter. Only offering this to play with someone that needs/wants help with something and/or the...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.