Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 09:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wingelware radar your opinions?

Discussion on Wingelware radar your opinions? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
Wingelware radar your opinions?

Hey, I want to buy the wingelware radar anyone already used it?
Old 03/18/2023, 20:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wingelware radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payman50 View Post
Hey, yeah i've been using it for 7 months, aswell as my customer base, i have estimated 400 customers that uses the radar, etc some very popular streamers! Really recommend it, Add me on discord for purchase /´questions L1ghtningstrike#2031
Old 03/18/2023, 20:25   #3

elite*gold: 631
No he doesnt, buy it off of the
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/20/2023, 05:33   #4

elite*gold: 61
Never heard of it but looked into it and it looks safe and good! But we have a cheaper radar
Old 03/20/2023, 05:52   #5

elite*gold: 24
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoinCheats View Post
Never heard of it but looked into it and it looks safe and good! But we have a cheaper radar
Don't trust this guy, he's spamming the whole section to get customers
  • No reviews
  • No rank on Elitepvpers
  • No topic in the black market
  • 0 Trade
  • Joined this month
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2023, 21:23   #6

elite*gold: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payman50 View Post
Yeah, personally used it since I was interested to see how it works and how the community/support is and I must say @ does an excellent job.

Great radar and an amazing dev that loves his community.

If you are looking for a 1PC radar solution that can run in your browser / 2nd monitor, wingelware might be what you are looking for. The price is aight for what you get and the setup is a piece of cake!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2023, 22:17   #7

elite*gold: 1032
The Black Market: 689/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,314
wingel and fast radar are the only decent 1pc radars
Old 03/20/2023, 22:46   #8

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1ghtningst1ke View Post
Hey, yeah i've been using it for 7 months, aswell as my customer base, i have estimated 400 customers that uses the radar, etc some very popular streamers! Really recommend it, Add me on discord for purchase /´questions L1ghtningstrike#2031
Never knew he had resellers, as he’s limiting sales. You seem to be attempting to scam

STAY AWAY.
Old 03/21/2023, 11:21   #9

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless0x7 View Post
Never knew he had resellers, as he’s limiting sales. You seem to be attempting to scam

STAY AWAY.
Its not his first account here