Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 58 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: .unknownperson
Forum: Rust 07/08/2022, 02:09
Replies: 24
Views: 12,827
Posted By .unknownperson
ha ha

ha ha
Forum: The Cycle: Frontier Trading 07/02/2022, 16:32
Replies: 15
Views: 11,037
Posted By .unknownperson
Has to be "currently_banned" or something like...

Has to be "currently_banned" or something like that, the player_ban enabled true isn't it but if you see anything in logs with "banned" then its a ban
Forum: The Cycle: Frontier Trading 06/24/2022, 09:54
Replies: 15
Views: 11,037
Posted By .unknownperson
When you drop in a first raid it instantly kicks...

When you drop in a first raid it instantly kicks you out and starts infinite looping/error code 4. I've been using a spoofer called baunti and I've been playing fine since my HWID is now spoofed.
Forum: The Cycle: Frontier Trading 06/23/2022, 15:00
Replies: 15
Views: 11,037
Posted By .unknownperson
This game now HWID bans. I've gotten banned and...

This game now HWID bans. I've gotten banned and changed my IP but still got an infinite loop trying to load into a game.
Forum: The Cycle: Frontier Trading 06/17/2022, 22:35
Replies: 15
Views: 11,037
Posted By .unknownperson
I most likely got banned 3-4 days ago but it's...

I most likely got banned 3-4 days ago but it's just an infinite endless game loop and checked the logs no sign of anything saying banned. They don't tell you if you're banned or give you a game ban...
Forum: The Cycle: Frontier Trading 06/16/2022, 22:30
Replies: 5
Views: 1,537
Posted By .unknownperson
+rep legit, fast, trusted and cheapest got my...

+rep legit, fast, trusted and cheapest got my elite pack account and its perfect
Forum: The Cycle: Frontier Trading 06/13/2022, 00:34
Replies: 66
Views: 6,368
Posted By .unknownperson
+rep legit, easy, fast, and trustworthy! ...

+rep legit, easy, fast, and trustworthy!
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
got 20 mil K marks aswell as all max traders for factions and all OP guns unlocked
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/28/2021, 23:32
Replies: 175
Views: 58,084
Posted By .unknownperson
Oh ok lol. I remember u. I'm eiffel#0001

Oh ok lol. I remember u. I'm eiffel#0001
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/28/2021, 23:22
Replies: 175
Views: 58,084
Posted By .unknownperson
for future reference should have a discord alt as...

for future reference should have a discord alt as the owner so main acc doesn't get term'd
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/28/2021, 23:19
Replies: 175
Views: 58,084
Posted By .unknownperson
can in PMS

can in PMS
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/28/2021, 22:40
Replies: 175
Views: 58,084
Posted By .unknownperson
true, just lmk if u hear anything cause I haven't...

true, just lmk if u hear anything cause I haven't yet tried my day key
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/28/2021, 22:28
Replies: 175
Views: 58,084
Posted By .unknownperson
really? if this is true that has to be one...

really? if this is true that has to be one precise exact perfect timing in the world lol cause I went to restart my pc and I was out of the server. I added xplosion but he didn't add me back but if...
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/28/2021, 22:03
Replies: 175
Views: 58,084
Posted By .unknownperson
r

r
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 09/04/2021, 23:49
Replies: 374
Views: 87,475
Posted By .unknownperson
Just bought INF spoofer from Enhasa, legit...

Just bought INF spoofer from Enhasa, legit seller. He's very nice and quick when it comes to buying. Thanks for the help and instructions.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/17/2021, 00:02
Replies: 6
Views: 1,650
Posted By .unknownperson
Check the images for proof, you big trash...

Check the images for proof, you big trash scammer. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS LIAR
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/16/2021, 23:36
Replies: 6
Views: 1,650
Posted By .unknownperson
-rep fake reseller and a big scammer. Do not buy...

-rep fake reseller and a big scammer. Do not buy from this guy. Also very very very slow to respond back to you! Tried to only give me 5 bucks out of 45 to seem like I got a refund
...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/28/2021, 10:18
Replies: 48
Views: 9,476
Posted By .unknownperson
Bought it from Gillz for this CW tool for...

Bought it from Gillz for this CW tool for zombies, a very friendly menu and simple. Easy to use. They have the best quality services and prices. I recommend to anyone who is interested in buying a CW...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 01/23/2021, 18:12
Replies: 604
Views: 158,382
Posted By .unknownperson
What windows versions are supported?

What windows versions are supported?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 01/18/2021, 05:23
Replies: 1
Views: 1,686
Posted By .unknownperson
Had previous purchases from this guy, I recommend...

Had previous purchases from this guy, I recommend 10/10 nice and easygoing and nice :)
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/17/2020, 23:56
Replies: 7
Views: 368
Posted By .unknownperson
+rep patient with me and helpful

+rep patient with me and helpful
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.