Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: C#Nooby
Forum: Aion Private Server 03/01/2013, 01:41
Replies: 0
Views: 535
Posted By C#Nooby
Beginner seeks guidance.

Hey everyone, I'm a beginner to the AION community. I would like to start off by asking for guidance to a open source it don't matter what version. Preferably in C# and MYSQL. I will also need a...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 05/14/2012, 06:42
Replies: 48
Views: 10,654
Posted By C#Nooby
Setting it up was pretty easy imo. The main...

Setting it up was pretty easy imo.

The main things seems to be working fine except for a few minor things.

RidingCrop can't be equipped and neither can Mount Armors... Any clue why guys?

@...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/22/2012, 16:02
Replies: 15
Views: 1,481
Posted By C#Nooby
I've tried your code. It's only giving me 1 entry...

I've tried your code. It's only giving me 1 entry in the ItemType.txt.

Example:
Amount=1
10654 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Here's the code I've attempted...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/21/2012, 21:05
Replies: 15
Views: 1,481
Posted By C#Nooby
God, I've tried so much, I updated the...

God, I've tried so much, I updated the ItemType.cs and rebuilt the project. And I've referenced the dll to my exe project, now how do I call upon the write/read functions of the dll?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/21/2012, 17:41
Replies: 15
Views: 1,481
Posted By C#Nooby
Can anyone throw something together for me with...

Can anyone throw something together for me with that CO2_CORE_DLL, I've been trying to figure it out. But I don't even know where to approach this.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/21/2012, 16:59
Replies: 15
Views: 1,481
Posted By C#Nooby
Haha, I am no where near that good to attempt...

Haha, I am no where near that good to attempt such a thing. :P
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/21/2012, 16:11
Replies: 15
Views: 1,481
Posted By C#Nooby
I've searched using your following suggestions,...

I've searched using your following suggestions, closest thing I could find was someone asking the same question as mine, and you managed to give him a itemtype.ini. Do you have a binary reader/writer...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/21/2012, 15:06
Replies: 15
Views: 1,481
Posted By C#Nooby
I don't quite understand what you mean.

I don't quite understand what you mean.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/21/2012, 14:22
Replies: 15
Views: 1,481
Posted By C#Nooby
Help decrypting 4267-4283 ItemType

Has anyone successfully decrypted the 4267-4283 itemtype.dat? I've tryed every datcryptor that has been released, and have searched for about 2 hours.

I'll post the itemtype. If anyone can decrypt...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/16/2011, 17:56
Replies: 2
Views: 626
Posted By C#Nooby
5017 working market vending

Doe's anyone have working market vending for the 5017 loft? I've been trying to convert the higher version vending to the 5017 but having lots of trouble. Would appreciate it if someone posted it in...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/08/2010, 06:18
Replies: 20
Views: 2,188
Posted By C#Nooby
How come the point's wont save?

How come the point's wont save?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/08/2010, 03:18
Replies: 3
Views: 750
Posted By C#Nooby
Yea tanels source. Hm, onkill as in.....

Yea tanels source.

Hm, onkill as in.. playerkill. Simple as that xP

Like, On kill gain +5 cps

On death lose -2 cps, // I figured out how to do on death

Juss not on kill's.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/08/2010, 02:56
Replies: 3
Views: 750
Posted By C#Nooby
On Kill Trigger?

How would i go about adding a on kill trigger?

I've figured out on death, but on kill I can't seem to find out how.

I was going for something like this,

if (Loc.Map == 700) // Event Map
...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 06/30/2010, 22:21
Replies: 46
Views: 6,257
Posted By C#Nooby
:D

Hm, I Noticed A Flaw. The Guard Revive's You Yess.. But It Doesn't Replenish Stamina. I Used A Bit Of Common Sense & Got It To Work ;D

Find
if (M.Name == "ReviverGuard")
...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 06/29/2010, 09:52
Replies: 46
Views: 6,257
Posted By C#Nooby
Well, How Do I Get It To Attack Ghost's, -Im'a...

Well, How Do I Get It To Attack Ghost's, -Im'a Newby :/
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 06/29/2010, 07:57
Replies: 46
Views: 6,257
Posted By C#Nooby
99 Revivor 6 910 250 50000 0 70 10000 0 0 0 0 21...

99 Revivor 6 910 250 50000 0 70 10000 0 0 0 0 21 1050 0 True 18 100000 500000 500 3 True

What Here Need's To Be Changed To Make It Revive Ghost's?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/29/2010, 00:02
Replies: 2
Views: 833
Posted By C#Nooby
6GB ram, the process is only taking 38k memory. ...

6GB ram, the process is only taking 38k memory.

i've restarted quite a few time's, Here's a picture of the error..


[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/28/2010, 23:08
Replies: 2
Views: 833
Posted By C#Nooby
Login Error (5165 Source)

So, I picked up a random source. followed the guide. got it turned on.. Went to login & it loads then freeze's & then it directly opens up the source & go's to this line giving an error.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 06/28/2010, 22:31
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,348
Posted By C#Nooby
Login Error

Hm, I'ma big newb @ this shit. everytime i go to login it pull's up the source & give;s an error pointing @ this section

byte[] RData = new byte[DataLen];
fixed (byte*...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.