Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: FinalForm
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/12/2026, 09:58
Replies: 8
Views: 3,081
Posted By FinalForm
Sent $40 crypto to their payment app over four...

Sent $40 crypto to their payment app over four hours ago and haven't received product nor has support reached back. I would recommend not using them as of now. Will update if I get the product and it...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/28/2026, 00:38
Replies: 2
Views: 1,154
Posted By FinalForm
yea he exit scammed

yea he exit scammed
Forum: League of Legends 01/25/2026, 02:36
Replies: 4
Views: 825
Posted By FinalForm
Deadass use edgy to spoof mines. I use wifi, and...

Deadass use edgy to spoof mines. I use wifi, and have been playing for like 3 weeks now no problems
Forum: League of Legends 11/25/2025, 19:01
Replies: 10
Views: 900
Posted By FinalForm
they didnt work for me using lol

they didnt work for me using lol
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/15/2025, 23:19
Replies: 31
Views: 3,455
Posted By FinalForm
+rep it works with legit very little setup....

+rep it works with legit very little setup. easiest bypass ive ever used lol. Def buy if you want something UD and easy to use
Forum: League of Legends 10/11/2025, 19:52
Replies: 1
Views: 985
Posted By FinalForm
Carbon Spoofer Review

I wanted to go out of my way to make a post for these dudes. Legit $10 spoofer that works. WITH SUPPORT TEAM that actually is goated. You wont be sitting there waiting for hours on end to get help if...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 10/07/2025, 19:38
Replies: 20
Views: 3,308
Posted By FinalForm
LMAO that's rich. I sent a total of 2 messages in...

LMAO that's rich. I sent a total of 2 messages in the discord channel. Yea im sure your "spam bot" banned me for sending 2 messges within the course of 48 hrs

Additionally look at his val post,...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/07/2025, 19:32
Replies: 20
Views: 3,253
Posted By FinalForm
dont buy doesnt work. Will get ghosted when...

dont buy doesnt work. Will get ghosted when asking for support. [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/07/2025, 19:31
Replies: 26
Views: 5,375
Posted By FinalForm
Yeah dont buy this. Product does not work for VGC...

Yeah dont buy this. Product does not work for VGC at ALL. Support will ignore and block you after purchase. [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 10/07/2025, 19:27
Replies: 20
Views: 3,308
Posted By FinalForm
https://imgur.com/a/0iyK667 You already...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

You already banned me for asking for help clown. This product is a fluke, support wont help you. Yeah there are no bad vouches in his DC because he deletes and blocks...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 10/07/2025, 18:26
Replies: 20
Views: 3,308
Posted By FinalForm
Absolute scam dont buy or use. Will post proof...

Absolute scam dont buy or use. Will post proof upon request



LOL! they will delete any comment you have. Even simply asking how it works. Go ahead and buy and see just like i DID :)
Forum: League of Legends 05/02/2025, 23:52
Replies: 16
Views: 1,959
Posted By FinalForm
your spoofer didnt work for me, wouldn't...

your spoofer didnt work for me, wouldn't recommend.
Forum: League of Legends 03/25/2025, 20:20
Replies: 6,018
Views: 1,994,525
Posted By FinalForm
Update: He unblocked me again after seeing this...

Update: He unblocked me again after seeing this post because he knows he’s wrong and trying to double down.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Since I can’t respond on discord I will respond here for...
Forum: League of Legends 03/25/2025, 19:55
Replies: 6,018
Views: 1,994,525
Posted By FinalForm
I HAVE PROOF OF EVERYTHING. USE EDGY OR FROOBS....

I HAVE PROOF OF EVERYTHING. USE EDGY OR FROOBS. Brokei legit scammed me with his copy paste spoofer. I waited over a week trying to resolve the issue with him. 100% sure I did the spoof correct but...
Forum: League of Legends 03/25/2025, 19:50
Replies: 6,018
Views: 1,994,525
Posted By FinalForm
DONT USE SHADOW SPOOFER. IS A SCAM AND BROKEI...

DONT USE SHADOW SPOOFER. IS A SCAM AND BROKEI REMOVES ANYONE FROM DISCORD WHO REPORTS IT NOT WORKING.
Forum: League of Legends 02/21/2025, 02:02
Replies: 172
Views: 58,126
Posted By FinalForm
Looking for a private platform or bypass. Willing...

Looking for a private platform or bypass. Willing to verify or show proofs.
Discord - fffinale
Forum: League of Legends 02/20/2025, 05:53
Replies: 8
Views: 970
Posted By FinalForm
Val/Leagie

Why are there so many more Val platforms compared to league? Is it because externals work better on val, or that vanguard has been out longer for it? Just curious as to why its like this. I feel like...
Forum: Valorant 02/13/2025, 07:40
Replies: 4
Views: 443
Posted By FinalForm
New to the scene

Looking for a decent platform to start using. Coming from league (platforms are a mess rn). Any recommendations on what to use or what to stay away from. I can spend about 100-200 a month and would...
Forum: League of Legends 02/11/2025, 09:01
Replies: 5
Views: 1,444
Posted By FinalForm
This list is 10x better than broekis list

This list is 10x better than broekis list
Forum: League of Legends 02/11/2025, 05:45
Replies: 6,018
Views: 1,994,525
Posted By FinalForm
Worse quality than before tbh

Worse quality than before tbh
Forum: League of Legends 01/24/2025, 19:37
Replies: 13
Ven
Views: 2,431
Posted By FinalForm
I talked to the owner of ven and he told me...

I talked to the owner of ven and he told me buying an invite isn’t aloud and if found out will revoke your membership
Forum: League of Legends 01/23/2025, 18:30
Replies: 13
Ven
Views: 2,431
Posted By FinalForm
Ven

Can someone vouch me in for VEN? Long time platform user just want something safe that I can climb with. Would greatly appreciate it, thanks for your time.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/27/2024, 17:08
Replies: 26
Views: 17,243
Posted By FinalForm
So I got in and let me say, it is very good. Best...

So I got in and let me say, it is very good. Best external I've used by far, and def worth the price point. With a little set up it feels close to internal. Admins also seem super chill and ready to...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/26/2024, 01:26
Replies: 26
Views: 17,243
Posted By FinalForm
Applied. Fingers crossed I can get in!

Applied. Fingers crossed I can get in!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/03/2023, 20:50
Replies: 44
Views: 9,148
Posted By FinalForm
So finally got the time to test out. ...

So finally got the time to test out.

Orbwalker: 8/10
Feels quite simliar to YTS in terms of functionality, minimal atk cancel, one of the strong points to this plat.

Evade: 6/10
What you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.