Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: vincent9111
Forum: Shaiya Trading 07/06/2015, 03:02
Replies: 0
Views: 302
Posted By vincent9111
39 OP hammers only $13

selling 39 OP hammers only $13 paypal, might have the whole 40 by the time someone buys. if interested pm me on skype
skype: anon.omous95
Forum: Runescape Trading 07/05/2015, 09:02
Replies: 2
Views: 282
Posted By vincent9111
damn scammers.. well you guys, price dropped to...

damn scammers.. well you guys, price dropped to $80. someone scammed me and took a bunch of my shit. dont know what all is left, but the account is really worth it and it is a great deal so hop on...
Forum: Runescape Trading 07/04/2015, 04:14
Replies: 2
Views: 282
Posted By vincent9111
only $100 130cb, 2142total, 324 quest points only $100

Selling a lvl 130 combat account with about 5m, and 85k from 96 pray. stats are as shown, please contact me on skype if interested. ONLY $100
skype: anon.omous95
*comes w/linked email*
as far as...
Forum: Runescape Trading 07/02/2015, 15:46
Replies: 0
[Selling] Level 130 account
Views: 293
Posted By vincent9111
Level 130 account

Selling a lvl 130 combat account with 17m, and 85k from 96 pray. stats are as shown, please contact me on skype if interested. skype: anon.omous95
*comes w/linked email*
...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 07/02/2015, 08:10
Replies: 1
Views: 384
Posted By vincent9111
WTS OPs $0.35 each!

I am selling 38 OPs at $0.35 each, if you want more I can get more within a day or two, sometimes more depending on amount. If interested, pm me on skype

skype: anon.omous95
Forum: Shaiya Trading 07/01/2015, 20:27
Replies: 1
Views: 276
Posted By vincent9111
Shaiya Olympus gold/items

I currently have about 10b + about 20b worth of items Im trying to sell. pm me offers, I dont pay much attention to my msgs on here so pm me on skype

skype: anon.omous95

*also, I have 10 OPs on...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 06/30/2015, 02:32
Replies: 0
Views: 295
Posted By vincent9111
WTS OPs

-old-
Forum: Runescape Trading 04/29/2015, 15:25
Replies: 2
Views: 290
Posted By vincent9111
CLOSED even with requesting a trade, I got...

CLOSED
even with requesting a trade, I got scammed yet again. I am done selling online, there are far too many scammers.
Forum: Runescape Trading 04/21/2015, 17:13
Replies: 2
Views: 290
Posted By vincent9111
high lvl account with over 400m eoc/rs3

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

pm offers, preferbly on skype since I dont check this much
skype: anon.omous95


btw.. that 120 combat is in ftp,...
Forum: Runescape Trading 04/17/2015, 05:40
Replies: 1
[Selling] RS3 gold $0.50/mil
Views: 346
Posted By vincent9111
bump

bump
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/13/2015, 22:54
Replies: 3
Views: 457
Posted By vincent9111
*today and tomorrow only, letting this account go...

*today and tomorrow only, letting this account go for only $50
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/13/2015, 17:04
Replies: 6
Views: 538
Posted By vincent9111
got over 300 left, looking for serious buyers of...

got over 300 left, looking for serious buyers of atleast 50+
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/11/2015, 01:36
Replies: 6
Views: 538
Posted By vincent9111
sorry, US

sorry, US
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/10/2015, 23:11
Replies: 2
Views: 537
Posted By vincent9111
90 priest set Shaiya Olympus

WTS 90 priest set on Shaiya Olympus, pm me on skype for details.
*buyer must pay first before set transfer*

Skype: anon.omous95
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/10/2015, 00:54
Replies: 6
Views: 538
Posted By vincent9111
bump

bump
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/08/2015, 07:13
Replies: 3
Views: 457
Posted By vincent9111
Lvl 80 UM Hunter account

WTS Level 80 UM Hunter account, nothing worthwhile on it only 750 kills msg me offer on here or preferably skype: anon.omous95

I will NOT give you my email login or my epvp login so do NOT ask,...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/08/2015, 02:51
Replies: 6
Views: 538
Posted By vincent9111
OS OP Hammers $0.45 each

as title says, WTS OS OP Hammers 45 cent each. payments made payable via paypal, buyer pays first. I will sell in lower quantities than what I have to help show I am legit.

skype: anon.omous95 ...
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/26/2015, 23:36
Replies: 0
Views: 2,766
Posted By vincent9111
LF hacker with gold hacking tool

Need someone with experience and a gold hack, need gold on shaiya private server, will pay money. msg my skype: anon.omous95
Forum: Shaiya Trading 03/26/2015, 22:01
Replies: 0
[Selling] 150 OPs $70 (OS)
Views: 267
Posted By vincent9111
150 OPs $70 (OS)

WTS 150 OPs on regular Shaiya for $70 ($5 off @ $0.50 each)
pay via paypal, you pay first and can see the OPs before paying.
you can request multiple transactions as usual, msg me on skype:...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 03/25/2015, 20:48
Replies: 0
Views: 257
Posted By vincent9111
150 OS OPs $75 (.50 ea)

Selling 150 OPs on original Shaiya $75, $0.50 each via paypal.
must pay upfront, can divide into multiple transactions.

Skype: anon.omous95
Forum: Shaiya Trading 03/25/2015, 02:02
Replies: 0
Views: 374
Posted By vincent9111
Shaiya Phoenix Gold

WTS Shaiya Phoenix gold, only other sellers I saw were selling at $2/bil.. so, I will try selling a few bil at $1/bil and see how it goes.

msg me on skype if interested: anon.omous95

*I am...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 03/24/2015, 18:56
Replies: 0
Views: 223
Posted By vincent9111
over 100 OS OP Hammers & getting more 2/$1

WTS over 100 OS OP Hammers, must pay upfront and can be divided into multiple transactions (Paypal)
I will be getting more OPs periodically, message me on skype: anon.omous95

*Joined about 5...
Forum: Runescape Trading 03/21/2015, 00:24
Replies: 1
[Selling] RS3 gold $0.50/mil
Views: 346
Posted By vincent9111
bump bump

bump

bump
Forum: Runescape Trading 03/19/2015, 17:31
Replies: 1
[Selling] RS3 gold $0.50/mil
Views: 346
Posted By vincent9111
RS3 gold $0.50/mil

selling RS3 (EOC) gold $0.50 per mil. I am accepting payments via Paypal, buyer must pay first. send me a msg on Skype if interested

skype: anon.omous95
Forum: Shaiya Trading 03/16/2015, 01:35
Replies: 0
Views: 237
Posted By vincent9111
Bump

Bump
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.