Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

high lvl account with over 400m eoc/rs3

Discussion on high lvl account with over 400m eoc/rs3 within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
high lvl account with over 400m eoc/rs3

pm offers, preferbly on skype since I dont check this much

btw.. that 120 combat is in ftp, incase unoticed.

ps, the oldschool account comes with 1.7m on it
Old 04/29/2015, 15:25   #2

CLOSED
even with requesting a trade, I got scammed yet again. I am done selling online, there are far too many scammers.
Old 04/30/2015, 00:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent9111 View Post
CLOSED
even with requesting a trade, I got scammed yet again. I am done selling online, there are far too many scammers.
just sell for rsgp then sell gold to websites thats ur best bet

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lv65 Sorc/SM/Sin account w/ 400m kinah, FULL BM GEAR, & MORE ONLY 95$ TRUSTED SELLER
08/18/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Lv65 Sorc & SM account w/ 400m kinah, FULL BM GEAR, AND MORE! Server: Israphel Faction: Elyos This account is PRIME READY TO GO FOR 4.0. This is a killer deal on an excellent competitive account, and if you don't believe it, then feel free to browse the other offers on this website. You will not find a better value for your money as the 400 million kinah alone on this account is worth what I'm asking. Lv 65 Sorc: Entire Kahrun cloth set skinned with a dyed true black cash shop Mau...
Lv65 Sorc & SM account w/ 400m kinah, FULL BM GEAR, AND MORE!
08/11/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Server: Israphel Faction: Elyos This account is PRIME READY TO GO FOR 4.0. This is a killer deal on an excellent competitive account, and if you don't believe it, then feel free to browse the other offers on this website. You will not find a better value for your money as the 400 million kinah alone on this account is worth what I'm asking. Lv 65 Sorc: Entire Kahrun cloth set skinned with a dyed true black cash shop Mau Tee fashion. All fabled Silverline accessory set. Bloodmark Orb...
WTS 400m on SIZ
07/13/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
so, im selling 400m on siz for 20$, if anyone wants, pm me so we make the deal...i wont go first and i want it sent as gift to my paypal account... so if you're not ok with those conditions, dont even care about pming me...
wts 400m dil siz
04/20/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
selling 400 m on siz server 400m = 22 euro Since i was scammed some time ago by somebody whit more than 50itrades, I wont go first anymore , we can do it in how many steps you wanna , but don't ask me to go first.
wtt SWSRO 2 account lvl 73 +400m + grap pet
07/15/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
i wtt it for isro chars just write youre offers i dont need low chars with much sp or something like that i dont care about the built