Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 91
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xXVamXx
Forum: Archlord 08/04/2011, 03:31
Replies: 1,018
Views: 95,966
Posted By xXVamXx
Heya Avati

Sorry to disturb you at this moment can you pass me the link for download or can you send me the bots through my email thanks :)

Here is my email [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/24/2010, 22:23
Replies: 0
Views: 1,322
Posted By xXVamXx
Need Metin2 Old Source files

Can SOmeone gave me the old Metin2 Source File. I use to have it but since my PC spoilt I have lost all the files including the Old Metin2 Source files. I will be appriciate if someone kind enough to...
Forum: Metin2 05/04/2010, 23:27
Replies: 0
Views: 824
Posted By xXVamXx
I there any kind ppl here??

Hi Do any one of you have the old metin2 source code file and the database file?? Can you the kind heart guy or gal pass me the file?? Thanks in advance.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 05/02/2010, 10:27
Replies: 12
Views: 2,143
Posted By xXVamXx
Wah

Dude ur NPC birth Village is from my NPC birth village source the only thing is that you convert it to loft
Forum: General Coding 04/11/2010, 11:37
Replies: 1
Views: 437
Posted By xXVamXx
Can Anyone help Me out

Hi to all genius,

I would like to edit a soccer game editor using VC++ windowFormApplication but I'm stuck at adding the load player. How do I add a folder to the VC++ load player script...
Forum: Private Server Advertising 11/27/2009, 12:32
Replies: 8
Views: 5,747
Posted By xXVamXx
Xris can you upload it on megauplaod coz I cant...

Xris can you upload it on megauplaod coz I cant download it via rapidshare
Forum: Private Server 11/02/2009, 22:54
Replies: 0
Views: 476
Posted By xXVamXx
Unhappy Need help on source

Hi All,
I need help from anyone of you who is kind and helpful. I really wanna try to make my own source of Monster and Me game but I'm lost when ever came to the coding part. So i really...
Forum: Private Server Advertising 07/12/2009, 17:53
Replies: 22
Views: 7,314
Posted By xXVamXx
Xris, I cant download it at rapidshare can u...

Xris, I cant download it at rapidshare can u upload it at mega upload
Forum: Private Server Advertising 07/12/2009, 17:42
Replies: 3
Views: 3,763
Posted By xXVamXx
the file is error when i try to download

Bro the file that u attach to rapishare is error. Could u send it to me by email or upload it at megaupload??
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/06/2009, 07:31
Replies: 5
Views: 1,152
Posted By xXVamXx
Hi actually for the Birth Village PC i been...

Hi actually for the Birth Village PC i been cracking my brain on how can npc gave newbie item followed by class as u know I'm just a new learner.

And I been try to edit next NPC Weapon Master text...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/06/2009, 07:00
Replies: 6
Views: 1,482
Posted By xXVamXx
delete the face thing and did u have the additem...

delete the face thing and did u have the additem packet???u need the add item packet
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/05/2009, 19:20
Replies: 486
Views: 53,519
Posted By xXVamXx
Do i have to download the 2nd file client or both...

Do i have to download the 2nd file client or both client file?? BrokenWing??

I do have the lotf 5017 client
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/05/2009, 17:59
Replies: 486
Views: 53,519
Posted By xXVamXx
Yea I have try many ways but still cant get it...

Yea I have try many ways but still cant get it done.

do u have some guide like:

public static void(CSocket.Client.?????, and so on for dragonball use for item level up???
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/05/2009, 17:10
Replies: 486
Views: 53,519
Posted By xXVamXx
Nice release BrokenWing I'm stuck at the...

Nice release BrokenWing

I'm stuck at the CoemuV2 item level up NPC packet

Do you have any idea wat the packet to use Dragonball for item Level up
for NPC Weapon Master???

Thnaks again in...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/05/2009, 16:58
Replies: 14
Views: 2,438
Posted By xXVamXx
Delete the : Face(30, CSocket); Then...

Delete the :

Face(30, CSocket);

Then There u go
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/05/2009, 10:55
Replies: 5
Views: 1,152
Posted By xXVamXx
[Release]Birth Village NPC Give Out Newbie Item Followed by Ur Class

Hi Guy Here are the code for Birth Village NPC Giving out Newbie Item followed by your Class rank.

case 1060://Welcome Guy
{
if (LinkBack == 0)
...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/05/2009, 09:25
Replies: 0
Views: 659
Posted By xXVamXx
[Help] Guys Wat is Unknown Packet 1028???

Help guys I try to add NPC Weapon Master for it item Lvl up by using craft item dialog but once i put item and dragonball after click craft is came out unknown packet 1028.

Wat is that can anyone...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/05/2009, 00:38
Replies: 0
Views: 399
Posted By xXVamXx
[Request] Pls Help Me bout the Packet

Guy I'm stuck at Packet for CoeMuV2

Can Anyone help me out bout the Packet for itemlevel up like
examples:



This only for example can anyone help me out??
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 06/30/2009, 19:24
Replies: 247
Views: 21,447
Posted By xXVamXx
Help me guys

I have try many ways but still I cant make the +stone work on wuxing oven.

Pls help me
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/29/2009, 14:47
Replies: 2
Views: 438
Posted By xXVamXx
[OMG] I SRCEW UP THE SHOP.DAT

Guy I really need help here.

I have a problem with the TQ NPC. Its open the shop table and the item is there but when i try to buy it, Its came out and error by saying item not found in Shop.dat ...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/27/2009, 15:22
Replies: 7
Views: 590
Posted By xXVamXx
I'm still need to figure it out That the reason i...

I'm still need to figure it out That the reason i test beta on it so if there any error do post it on my site. Or if anyone can contribute that would be better
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/27/2009, 12:47
Replies: 7
Views: 590
Posted By xXVamXx
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 06/05/2009, 06:10
Replies: 14
Views: 2,438
Posted By xXVamXx
yup for the DBScroll u can search it or change it...

yup for the DBScroll u can search it or change it by searching at the ItemID in ur CoEmuV2 files
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 06/05/2009, 05:12
Replies: 14
Views: 2,438
Posted By xXVamXx
Here are the exchange DB for CPs paste it...

Here are the exchange DB for CPs

paste it in ur Handler/NPCTalks

Look for case 923: // LadyLuck
On top it add


case 2071://Market CPAdmin
{
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/04/2009, 11:48
Replies: 14
Views: 831
Posted By xXVamXx
Ha ha ha i guess all of u are blind. Did i say...

Ha ha ha i guess all of u are blind. Did i say I'm lazy?? Pls read the thread I post B4 any young age kid reply. And Open your Eye wide how many ppl asking for help here??? Did any of you really...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 91

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.