Sorry guys in this thread its only for people who are not Selfish and also not a Racism. In this thread you may post your weldone Code. I Have 1 question to people who are Selfish.
Will you take along the complete source or the code u have edit when you die??? Remember Guys you bring nothing when you die.
SO be generous give out your coded that has complete.
Sorry guys in this thread its only for people who are not Selfish and also not a Racism. In this thread you may post your weldone Code. I Have 1 question to people who are Selfish.
Will you take along the complete source or the code u have edit when you die??? Remember Guys you bring nothing when you die.
SO be generous give out your coded that has complete.
Sorry Guys if this hurt you all
#im 18 I dont feel like dying yet? But I can say one thing about you.You're lazy as a ****.
#Not giving out a **** to lazy *****.
Sorry guys in this thread its only for people who are not Selfish and also not a Racism. In this thread you may post your weldone Code. I Have 1 question to people who are Selfish.
Will you take along the complete source or the code u have edit when you die??? Remember Guys you bring nothing when you die.
SO be generous give out your coded that has complete.
Pft, I wrote a shitload of improvements that I don't give out simply because they ******* bugged me to make and I don't feel like making something that was difficult/lengthy for me easy and take 1 second for someone else. So, I'm a jackass? I welcome that
Anyways, 1 AM, still thunder storm. Off to bed nub nubz~
Sorry guys in this thread its only for people who are not Selfish and also not a Racism. In this thread you may post your weldone Code. I Have 1 question to people who are Selfish.
Will you take along the complete source or the code u have edit when you die??? Remember Guys you bring nothing when you die.
SO be generous give out your coded that has complete.
Sorry Guys if this hurt you all
poor guy you must be dying now of learning some codes and stuffs..
i way not know how to make some but if ever i know i wont even share it to anyone... and you can call it selfish but don't you think about the efforts of the maker of the codes and stuffs like that... its their decision to share it to others or keep it for them selves if you really want some then learn some stop being LAZY...
this won't ever work.
ppl who make the code are "free" to deside if they release it or not.
this has nothing to do with being selfish. the one who's selfis would be the one asking for the code. for "his own profit".
the ppl that releases stuff are kind enough to do it, you shoud thank them instad of begging for more
Ha ha ha i guess all of u are blind. Did i say I'm lazy?? Pls read the thread I post B4 any young age kid reply. And Open your Eye wide how many ppl asking for help here??? Did any of you really help??? Well I guess its a **** *** of you.
Pls Read My Thread B4 Reply. If You reply With young Age kids reply so CALL YOU ARE ****** ***!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha ha ha i guess all of u are blind. Did i say I'm lazy?? Pls read the thread I post B4 any young age kid reply. And Open your Eye wide how many ppl asking for help here??? Did any of you really help??? Well I guess its a **** *** of you.
Pls Read My Thread B4 Reply. If You reply With young Age kids reply so CALL YOU ARE ****** ***!!!!!!!!!!!
People like you should die , because you are not even attempting to learn by yourself.And we're not blind , your just soo lazy!
Advice: Stop being so lazy , its fun to be doing stuff yourself instead of Copy and pasting someone's work.
Sorry guys in this thread its only for people who are not Selfish and also not a Racism. In this thread you may post your weldone Code. I Have 1 question to people who are Selfish.
Will you take along the complete source or the code u have edit when you die??? Remember Guys you bring nothing when you die.
SO be generous give out your coded that has complete.
They're so SELFISH for gcph T_T 09/11/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies Why are others so selfish giving hacks T_T :( :confused:
The 14th~ said they know how to make hacks, and they have hacks!
But they won't share it... T_T :(