Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Version50653
Forum: Call of Duty 12/12/2023, 15:40
Replies: 4
Views: 504
Posted By Version50653
Who has the best rage cheat as of right now?

Like straight up lock on across the map, something that lets me know when I can kill someone through a wall, 360 no scope headshots, etc.

I want to straight rage. I have my closet cheat and it's...
Forum: Call of Duty 11/07/2023, 20:30
Replies: 22
Views: 2,479
Posted By Version50653
I have been playing with IW all day so far and no...

I have been playing with IW all day so far and no ban. :facepalm:
Forum: Call of Duty 11/07/2023, 10:15
Replies: 14
Views: 1,116
Posted By Version50653
Guys, I realize that PC = proofcore and that they...

Guys, I realize that PC = proofcore and that they require ID. I said as much in my initial post. khif's original structure of his post made it seem like he was saying PO and PC require ID, so that's...
Forum: Call of Duty 11/07/2023, 00:08
Replies: 12,147
Views: 2,260,500
Posted By Version50653
Do you have a working link? The one on their...

Do you have a working link? The one on their website doesn't work.
Forum: Call of Duty 11/06/2023, 21:16
Replies: 14
Views: 1,116
Posted By Version50653
PO does not require any personal information...

PO does not require any personal information whatsoever.
Forum: Call of Duty 11/06/2023, 19:25
Replies: 5
Views: 499
Posted By Version50653
I would keep this place in mind and look into...

I would keep this place in mind and look into SickkServices if you end up needing unbanned. I've heard nothing but great things about him, though I've never needed his services myself.
Forum: Call of Duty 11/06/2023, 19:19
Replies: 12,147
Views: 2,260,500
Posted By Version50653
I'm interested in this, too! Definitely going to...

I'm interested in this, too! Definitely going to watch this space. :D
Forum: Call of Duty 11/06/2023, 19:18
Replies: 14
Views: 699
Posted By Version50653
The only thing I am frustrated about with my...

The only thing I am frustrated about with my current cheat is that I always have to hit the ESC key so I can navigate the menu and the random crashes. Sometimes they are freezes/crash reports (which...
Forum: Call of Duty 11/06/2023, 19:16
Replies: 14
Views: 1,116
Posted By Version50653
Didn't you just say cheating so early on in a new...

Didn't you just say cheating so early on in a new game isn't a good idea? And you want to use it on your main? :facepalm:

You do you, but take your own advice. LOL
...
Forum: Call of Duty 11/03/2023, 21:57
Replies: 14
Views: 699
Posted By Version50653
Awesome, thank you! Is there a program that can...

Awesome, thank you! Is there a program that can prevent SBs or is that just a price we pay?
Forum: Call of Duty 11/03/2023, 21:39
Replies: 14
Views: 699
Posted By Version50653
Thanks for your response! I assume there's a...

Thanks for your response! I assume there's a guide that comes with AA or documentation is easy enough to find (forums, YT, etc.) for the macro thing, but can you speak to the detection history of AA?
Forum: Call of Duty 11/03/2023, 21:37
Replies: 4
Views: 414
Posted By Version50653
There really seems to be no way around becoming...

There really seems to be no way around becoming SB'd. If you play on PC and you can average a 1.5+ K/D, you're likely to catch reports from salty losers whether you're legitimately cheating or not....
Forum: Call of Duty 11/03/2023, 17:42
Replies: 14
Views: 699
Posted By Version50653
Thanks for the recommendation! Do you know if AA...

Thanks for the recommendation! Do you know if AA has a humanized/realistic aimbot? And is their program controller-friendly?
Forum: Call of Duty 11/03/2023, 15:51
Replies: 14
Views: 699
Posted By Version50653
Looking to start a new account but have already been shadowbanned on others.

I guess my question here is what all services would you enlist in for what I'm trying to accomplish? Here's my thought process; do a fresh Windows install utilizing SickkServices (if my hardware is...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.