Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Banned for using Public HWID Spoofer

Discussion on Account Banned for using Public HWID Spoofer within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account Banned for using Public HWID Spoofer

I used a public spoofer I found on GITHUB a while ago for another game I was HWID banned on. It was one. It is a permanent spoofer and I found out that hard way it doesn't work haha! Anyways, I forgot that I spoofed with this tool, and I logged into my warzone 2 account for a sec (didn't even play a match) and the next day I get an email stating my account has been banned due to hacking. I have never been banned in warzone for hacking until this one. I reformatted my PC and such, waited a few weeks, logged into my main account and found that it was shadow banned. Waited another few weeks and the shadow ban went away and all gucci now so I know i'm not HWID banned... So my question is, how much more liable am I to get HWID banned in the future now that this event transpired? Was thinking of having some fun with EO or PO when warzone 3 comes out but I really don't want to get HWID banned and have to buy a real spoofer...
Old 11/06/2023, 17:47   #2

it's really stupid to use a free spoofer on gh, when all it took was a little research to know how to do it manually. Other than that, you now have hwid marked. At the next permaban go to hwidban, now you have had hwid flag
Old 11/06/2023, 17:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
it's really stupid to use a free spoofer on gh, when all it took was a little research to know how to do it manually. Other than that, you now have hwid marked. At the next permaban go to hwidban, now you have had hwid flag
Ok so next ban is HWID.. And as I said, the spoofer was not for COD but for another game, was an unfortunate accident. Ty my friend
Old 11/06/2023, 19:25   #4

I would keep this place in mind and look into SickkServices if you end up needing unbanned. I've heard nothing but great things about him, though I've never needed his services myself.
Old 11/06/2023, 19:47   #5

elite*gold: 115
Hey dingling I can help you out getting un hwid banned
Old 11/06/2023, 20:12   #6

elite*gold: 7
Pls use something like SickkServices or Sync.Top