Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Saperstein
Forum: Halo Trading 01/19/2025, 01:17
Replies: 112
Views: 28,868
Posted By Saperstein
Was the aimbot as bad as the guy said in that Pic...

Was the aimbot as bad as the guy said in that Pic I posted? Did the cheat work for you at least, any problems or crashes during injection? Both CXSOFTWARE & the MiDNiGHTsoftware cheats never worked...
Forum: Halo Trading 01/19/2025, 01:15
Replies: 86
Views: 32,572
Posted By Saperstein
Bruh, EAC has been out since last year & you...

Bruh, EAC has been out since last year & you haven't updated the cheat for it? That doesn't scream "this is a legit cheat & provider".
Forum: Marvel Rivals 01/12/2025, 18:06
Replies: 614
Views: 141,106
Posted By Saperstein
The admins or mods of this forum are weird, you...

The admins or mods of this forum are weird, you have people constantly confirming bans on all of the providers listed in this thread but somehow they're all listed as undetected. Do providers bribe...
Forum: Halo Trading 01/01/2025, 15:18
Replies: 112
Views: 28,868
Posted By Saperstein
I'm going to take your silence on the question as...

I'm going to take your silence on the question as a no, you haven't addressed those complaints.
Forum: Marvel Rivals 01/01/2025, 15:14
Replies: 614
Views: 141,106
Posted By Saperstein
Just a heads up, they used a web based injection...

Just a heads up, they used a web based injection method, I bought their Halo infinite cheat once & then was given a free trial, never injected correctly(constant BSOD)one single time throughout both...
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 12/31/2024, 04:05
Replies: 300
Views: 48,700
Posted By Saperstein
You say your PC is shit, did you have any crashes...

You say your PC is shit, did you have any crashes or BSOD during injection? I have a low-mid range, so not "shit" PC & I can't inject a midnight cheat on my PC without a BSOD or the game closing at...
Forum: Marvel Rivals 12/31/2024, 03:58
Replies: 614
Views: 141,106
Posted By Saperstein
[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]
Forum: Halo Trading 12/31/2024, 03:05
Replies: 112
Views: 28,868
Posted By Saperstein
Have these concerns been addressed by you? It's...

Have these concerns been addressed by you? It's been a while since that post

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Halo Trading 12/30/2024, 16:05
Replies: 86
Views: 32,572
Posted By Saperstein
EAC updated?

EAC updated?
Forum: Halo Trading 12/30/2024, 16:04
Replies: 112
Views: 28,868
Posted By Saperstein
EAC updated?

EAC updated?
Forum: Halo Trading 12/30/2024, 16:03
Replies: 17
Views: 5,196
Posted By Saperstein
EAC updated?

EAC updated?
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 12/30/2024, 15:59
Replies: 121
Views: 46,011
Posted By Saperstein
OK, might be interested in purchasing. Is...

OK, might be interested in purchasing. Is controller supported planned & how simple is the injection process & prerequisites.
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 12/30/2024, 15:43
Replies: 121
Views: 46,011
Posted By Saperstein
How is the aimbot, I see people saying it has...

How is the aimbot, I see people saying it has limited functionality? Is there also prediction?
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 12/30/2024, 02:04
Replies: 235
Views: 53,231
Posted By Saperstein
If you say so, only cheat I've seen to ask for...

If you say so, only cheat I've seen to ask for all of that PLUS disable all firewalls.
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 12/29/2024, 20:39
Replies: 235
Views: 53,231
Posted By Saperstein
I'm inclined to believe this is a rat, I have...

I'm inclined to believe this is a rat, I have used other kernel level cheats that don't ask you to disable every single security protection your computer has + the extra step of disabling UAC, that's...
Forum: Marvel Rivals 12/29/2024, 20:32
Replies: 614
Views: 141,106
Posted By Saperstein
I'm inclined to believe it's a rat also, I have...

I'm inclined to believe it's a rat also, I have used other kernel level cheats that don't ask you to disable every single security protection your computer has + the extra step of disabling UAC,...
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 12/29/2024, 06:46
Replies: 121
Views: 46,011
Posted By Saperstein
Is this steam only & is there controller...

Is this steam only & is there controller support?
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 12/29/2024, 05:11
Replies: 213
Views: 45,375
Posted By Saperstein
Is there controller support?

Is there controller support?
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 12/29/2024, 05:10
Replies: 300
Views: 48,700
Posted By Saperstein
Is it the same loader as the Halo cheats & is...

Is it the same loader as the Halo cheats & is there controller support?
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 12/29/2024, 01:11
Replies: 235
Views: 53,231
Posted By Saperstein
Steam only?

Steam only?
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 12/29/2024, 01:08
Replies: 300
Views: 48,700
Posted By Saperstein
How is the smoothing or snapping for the aimbot,...

How is the smoothing or snapping for the aimbot, Obvious? I'm not looking to rage. Controller Supported?
Forum: Marvel Rivals 12/28/2024, 23:34
Replies: 10
Views: 2,351
Posted By Saperstein
What cheese were you using?

What cheese were you using?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 12/28/2024, 22:20
Replies: 2,198
Views: 633,535
Posted By Saperstein
Was recently banned after only using ESP from...

Was recently banned after only using ESP from Ring-1 Basic.
Forum: Halo Trading 12/28/2024, 01:58
Replies: 77
Views: 14,296
Posted By Saperstein
Since I never got the cheat working, I was never...

Since I never got the cheat working, I was never able to figure it out, is it controller supported as well, or would you have to map reWASD it? And could you or someone on your team make a injection...
Forum: Halo Trading 12/28/2024, 01:50
Replies: 4
Views: 2,038
Posted By Saperstein
Do you have any videos of it in action or any...

Do you have any videos of it in action or any more testimonials & vouches from non junior members?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.