Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Halo Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HaloInfiniteCheats|Visibility Checks|ESP|Aimbot|NameSpoof|StreamProof|Cheap

Discussion on HaloInfiniteCheats|Visibility Checks|ESP|Aimbot|NameSpoof|StreamProof|Cheap within the Halo Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HaloInfiniteCheats|Visibility Checks|ESP|Aimbot|NameSpoof|StreamProof|Cheap

Current Pricing: $30/m, $12/w (crypto, credit card)

Supported Platforms: steam, and microsoft store

Aimbot: Fully functioning aimbot in all game modes including solo/duo controller

Method: Internal, Undetected

Visibility Checks: Yes, you have the ability to toggle on/off

Fully customizable ESP (3D, 2D box and radar) with an aimbot that functions on controllers!

The features listed above are very generalized. we have a customizable set of options that allow you to legitimate your gameplay, or go full out. This cheat works on intel, and AMD on all windows versions that support halo infinite.

Old 02/08/2022, 06:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
turn on tune in drop out

elite*gold: 24461
The Black Market: 857/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,225
1)
Please add a backlink to your website. Report this thread once done.

2)
The usage of automated shop systems (e.g. shoppy/selly) or trading discord servers is not allowed until you can show some general trade activity through our TBM system.

Please report this post when you got some general trade activities.
This can be from 7 to 12 trades as it depends on the users who traded with you.
You are therefore not allowed to add back the links until a moderator approved it.

Check the following links for explanations about our TBM-System:

#closed
Old 02/10/2022, 02:08   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1337
Received Thanks: 1,494
I am very pleased about the fact that you followed our rules and you added a link back to e*pvp.

#reopened
Old 02/10/2022, 02:12   #4

thank you ==]
Old 02/19/2022, 17:33   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

A+ Chair.

For anyone on the fence looking through all the posts in here for the various halo hacks, I've tried 4 of them, most of them top posts in this forum with plenty of good reviews.

This one is by far my favorite and I believe the best. First of all, super easy to use, no downloading extra files, doing weird injection stuff, using a VPN, etc.. literally just turn off MS Defender and open up 1 file and you're ready to play in a matter of seconds.

Menu is super easy to use in game, very customizable. You can even make people that get Camo get a different color box around them so you don't blow your cover if you're trying to be sneaky.

Support is top notch, updates are nearly instant. Name spoofer is probably one of the most under rated parts of this chair, it's so much fun to think of funny and creative names to play games under.

Only thing I'd say missing from this chair is health bar ESP of enemy, and a HWID spoofer. Other than that I think this might be the best hack out there since it was built JUST for halo, there's no using this hack for COD, RB6, etc.. it's literally built and designed for Halo, by a long time Halo player that's a great developer apparently.
Old 02/19/2022, 21:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy1005 View Post
A+ Chair.

For anyone on the fence looking through all the posts in here for the various halo hacks, I've tried 4 of them, most of them top posts in this forum with plenty of good reviews.

This one is by far my favorite and I believe the best. First of all, super easy to use, no downloading extra files, doing weird injection stuff, using a VPN, etc.. literally just turn off MS Defender and open up 1 file and you're ready to play in a matter of seconds.

Menu is super easy to use in game, very customizable. You can even make people that get Camo get a different color box around them so you don't blow your cover if you're trying to be sneaky.

Support is top notch, updates are nearly instant. Name spoofer is probably one of the most under rated parts of this chair, it's so much fun to think of funny and creative names to play games under.

Only thing I'd say missing from this chair is health bar ESP of enemy, and a HWID spoofer. Other than that I think this might be the best hack out there since it was built JUST for halo, there's no using this hack for COD, RB6, etc.. it's literally built and designed for Halo, by a long time Halo player that's a great developer apparently.
Thank you for the feedback man, glad you enjoy the experience!
Old 02/28/2022, 23:43   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi does name change work after update
Old 03/05/2022, 06:09   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSGHSNKPER View Post
Hi does name change work after update
Yes everything is functioning normally after the update
Old 03/06/2022, 22:24   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1337
Received Thanks: 1,494
I am very pleased about the fact that you followed our rules and you added a link back to this platform. Nevertheless, I will check for it once again after a while, though I am unable to say precisely when that will be. I hope that it will be retained.

#reopened
Old 03/10/2022, 03:36   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetea View Post
I am very pleased about the fact that you followed our rules and you added a link back to this platform. Nevertheless, I will check for it once again after a while, though I am unable to say precisely when that will be. I hope that it will be retained.

#reopened
Sorry about that we redesigned our website and didn't preserve any of the content.
Old 04/11/2022, 23:41   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been playing with this one for a few days now and having a great time. Time to get into this review.

Aimbot:
This aimbot has vischeck. Enough said. However, if that alone doesn’t interest you in buying this cheat. Well, there are some other features as well. Smoothing options if you’re wanting to look legit. A health-based priority system to target easy kills and, under the MISC tab, there are also no recoil/spread options too.

However, it’s not perfect. There’s a lack of prediction or, if there is any, I didn’t notice it, as trying to HS anything at distance leaves you with a 50/50 chance of hitting if it's a projectile-based weapon.

ESP/Radar:
ESP is ESP. A lot of the stuff you expect is here. Though I would like to point out a feature that highlights grenades that have been thrown. If you’ve played a Halo game before, you know how much of a grenade spamfest it can be, and seeing those little bastards helps. There’s also a feature to mark players who hold a sniper. Great if you’re trying to avoid them or kill them.

If I could ask for anything to be added here. It would be a ESP timer for power weapons. Otherwise, I can’t really complain about anything here. As for radar? Not much to say either. Enemies are red dots and not much information other than that is given. Would be nice if there was some kind of marker to inform users if an enemy is in a vehicle or not.

Misc:
I’m not entirely sure what the name spoofing will do in terms of keeping your account safe but it’s a nice feature. I tend to change my name every time I play and we’ll see how this does with keeping my account from being manually banned. As for the “auto ping” feature, it’s alright, it helps make my braindead team a little less braindead.

Overall:
It’s a pretty nice cheat. There are a few things that can be polished but overall it’s worth a try. Hopefully, this cheat will remain UD for some time but that remains to be seen.
Old 04/12/2022, 20:51   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by moddingu15 View Post
Been playing with this one for a few days now and having a great time. Time to get into this review.

Aimbot:
This aimbot has vischeck. Enough said. However, if that alone doesnít interest you in buying this cheat. Well, there are some other features as well. Smoothing options if youíre wanting to look legit. A health-based priority system to target easy kills and, under the MISC tab, there are also no recoil/spread options too.

However, itís not perfect. Thereís a lack of prediction or, if there is any, I didnít notice it, as trying to HS anything at distance leaves you with a 50/50 chance of hitting if it's a projectile-based weapon.

ESP/Radar:
ESP is ESP. A lot of the stuff you expect is here. Though I would like to point out a feature that highlights grenades that have been thrown. If youíve played a Halo game before, you know how much of a grenade spamfest it can be, and seeing those little bastards helps. Thereís also a feature to mark players who hold a sniper. Great if youíre trying to avoid them or kill them.

If I could ask for anything to be added here. It would be a ESP timer for power weapons. Otherwise, I canít really complain about anything here. As for radar? Not much to say either. Enemies are red dots and not much information other than that is given. Would be nice if there was some kind of marker to inform users if an enemy is in a vehicle or not.

Misc:
Iím not entirely sure what the name spoofing will do in terms of keeping your account safe but itís a nice feature. I tend to change my name every time I play and weíll see how this does with keeping my account from being manually banned. As for the ďauto pingĒ feature, itís alright, it helps make my braindead team a little less braindead.

Overall:
Itís a pretty nice cheat. There are a few things that can be polished but overall itís worth a try. Hopefully, this cheat will remain UD for some time but that remains to be seen.
thank you for the awesome feedback! We're glad you've enjoyed the product, and we will take the feedback into consideration into our upcoming features!
Old 04/14/2022, 20:34   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi, was wondering if there is a video on the triggerbot feature? that feature particular piqued my interest in your product
Old 04/15/2022, 03:31   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by df2303 View Post
hi, was wondering if there is a video on the triggerbot feature? that feature particular piqued my interest in your product
No videos but I can show case it on stream if you'd like
Old 04/18/2022, 04:02   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by haloinfinitecheats View Post
No videos but I can show case it on stream if you'd like
sure you can add me on discord if you want
im jmi#1573