Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Aloys
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/19/2024, 18:17
Replies: 677
Views: 202,411
Posted By Aloys
Hello author, in recent days China server can not...

Hello author, in recent days China server can not login KX software, please update it, thank you!
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/20/2024, 09:07
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,849,173
Posted By Aloys
Does it support the Chinese version?

Does it support the Chinese version?
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/20/2023, 18:20
Replies: 89
Views: 36,862
Posted By Aloys
As far as I know, many, many players in China are...

As far as I know, many, many players in China are looking forward to being able to use it.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/09/2023, 19:15
Replies: 3,814
Views: 679,066
Posted By Aloys
Can it be used in China? Also, is there a Chinese...

Can it be used in China? Also, is there a Chinese version of the tutorial?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/09/2023, 19:11
Replies: 455
Views: 141,634
Posted By Aloys
Can it be used in China? Also, is there a Chinese...

Can it be used in China? Also, is there a Chinese version of the tutorial?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/09/2023, 19:11
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,849,173
Posted By Aloys
Can it be used in China? Also, is there a Chinese...

Can it be used in China? Also, is there a Chinese version of the tutorial?
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/04/2022, 19:17
Replies: 677
Views: 202,411
Posted By Aloys
krixx, I donated your software, but the link...

krixx, I donated your software, but the link failed accidentally. Could you please help me solve it?

My email is [Only registered and activated users can see links]

You can check the purchase record, there is my email purchase...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/01/2022, 20:40
Replies: 4,841
Views: 969,152
Posted By Aloys
Hello, Mr. Author. I am a Chinese player, due...

Hello, Mr. Author.
I am a Chinese player, due to my poor English reason, I would like to know how to buy your software and can use it, due to our national level firewall reason I can not often link...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/01/2022, 20:35
Replies: 677
Views: 202,411
Posted By Aloys
Hello, Krixx! I am a GW2 player from China, I...

Hello, Krixx!
I am a GW2 player from China, I overlooked your helper program and I think it is a great software, so I want to buy your helper program. But due to our country's firewall, I can't jump...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.