Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Skcom
Forum: Fifa Trading 09/18/2026, 03:36
Replies: 6
Views: 824
Posted By Skcom
You'll never get a game ban with these programs....

You'll never get a game ban with these programs. You will get a transfer ban if you abuse it.
Forum: Wardogs Trading 09/12/2026, 18:43
Replies: 37
Views: 3,021
Posted By Skcom
Definitely not a scam. I have been using them for...

Definitely not a scam. I have been using them for days now.
Forum: Wardogs Trading 09/04/2026, 15:20
Replies: 96
Views: 9,368
Posted By Skcom
So, what could the issue be? Like I said before,...

So, what could the issue be? Like I said before, after doing a cold boot and running DMA test the card is being read. But once I run your program, which I believe doesn't actually end up running....
Forum: Wardogs Trading 09/04/2026, 14:06
Replies: 96
Views: 9,368
Posted By Skcom
That's how I solve most of my issues too....

That's how I solve most of my issues too. However, my device will read before running the program. Once the program tries to run, my device will no longer read. That's a sign of your FW being blocked.
Forum: Wardogs Trading 09/04/2026, 04:31
Replies: 96
Views: 9,368
Posted By Skcom
I guess I need new FW cause this wont finishing...

I guess I need new FW cause this wont finishing loading and when I go to reload, it says "Failed to connect to DMA card."
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/12/2026, 05:09
Replies: 187
Views: 35,448
Posted By Skcom
Is there a Discord?

Is there a Discord?
Forum: Sea of Thieves Trading 02/22/2026, 21:04
Replies: 265
Views: 61,543
Posted By Skcom
When are you going to have more in stock for the...

When are you going to have more in stock for the DMA option?
Forum: Warframe Trading 01/04/2026, 17:33
Replies: 1,071
Views: 190,046
Posted By Skcom
How far can we push the program? What do we have...

How far can we push the program? What do we have to watch out for while using this?
Forum: Marvel Rivals 09/14/2025, 21:03
Replies: 12
Views: 1,223
Posted By Skcom
Why wont you name it? This is a cheating site...

Why wont you name it? This is a cheating site after all. lol.
Forum: Call of Duty 08/17/2025, 05:18
Replies: 4
Views: 635
Posted By Skcom
Console Cheating

What all is needed to cheat on console when it comes to COD?
Forum: Grand Theft Auto Trading 05/27/2025, 01:57
Replies: 7
Views: 7,264
Posted By Skcom
Does this work with the GTA V Enhanced edition?...

Does this work with the GTA V Enhanced edition? Also, Discord link doesn't work.
Forum: Grand Theft Auto Trading 05/27/2025, 01:55
Replies: 5
Views: 2,031
Posted By Skcom
Does this work with GTA V Enhanced edition? Also,...

Does this work with GTA V Enhanced edition? Also, Discord link aint working.
Forum: Destiny Trading 02/08/2025, 16:12
Replies: 11
Views: 3,468
Posted By Skcom
Why'd you stop selling?

Why'd you stop selling?
Forum: Destiny Trading 02/08/2025, 16:11
Replies: 1
Views: 1,892
Posted By Skcom
Why'd you stop selling?

Why'd you stop selling?
Forum: Destiny Trading 01/31/2025, 02:47
Replies: 89
Views: 28,683
Posted By Skcom
Discord link is invalid. I am interested in...

Discord link is invalid.

I am interested in a trial key.
Forum: Call of Duty 11/15/2024, 00:28
Replies: 8
Views: 1,072
Posted By Skcom
Just because you aren't getting called out...

Just because you aren't getting called out doesn't mean they aren't reporting you... I have been shadow banned two times so far (I use DMA), and nobody called me out. I just end up waiting seven days...
Forum: Diablo 4 10/13/2024, 20:58
Replies: 9
Views: 6,491
Posted By Skcom
I'm curious to what the costly behind the scene...

I'm curious to what the costly behind the scene requirements are.
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/16/2024, 14:53
Replies: 109
Views: 45,480
Posted By Skcom
Just curious, how much gold are you making with...

Just curious, how much gold are you making with the fishing bot?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 07/08/2024, 02:19
Replies: 5
Views: 313
Posted By Skcom
In need of "KD Dropper"

Looking for a KD dropper. I will not join your random discord.
Forum: Warframe Trading 06/19/2024, 02:52
Replies: 1,071
Views: 190,046
Posted By Skcom
Logged into my old account (had a sub back in...

Logged into my old account (had a sub back in February 2023), don't see where we can purchase a new sub.

Edit: I can now purchase a sub. Dunno if that was your doing or the site correcting itself.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 11/22/2023, 14:37
Replies: 10
Views: 1,645
Posted By Skcom
What is the wait time like currently?

What is the wait time like currently?
Forum: Fortnite Trading 11/15/2023, 14:43
Replies: 166
Views: 64,174
Posted By Skcom
Do we need KmBox? Can we see the ESP on the main...

Do we need KmBox? Can we see the ESP on the main screen?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 11/08/2023, 02:16
Replies: 915
Views: 246,532
Posted By Skcom
I'm not HWID banned. I have completely new...

I'm not HWID banned. I have completely new hardware. Played all throughout the MW3 betas with no issues, and can play Warzone 2 right now.

Who is the best temp spoofer out there?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 11/05/2023, 18:44
Replies: 915
Views: 246,532
Posted By Skcom
What is the best spoofer to use along side PO? I...

What is the best spoofer to use along side PO? I made the mistake years ago not using a spoofer, and now with a new PC, I don't want to make the same mistake. Fuck being HWID banned.
Forum: Destiny Trading 11/02/2023, 15:11
Replies: 30
Views: 4,031
Posted By Skcom
He's not my friend. I don't know the guy. lol....

He's not my friend. I don't know the guy. lol. But what I do know is I bought your Destiny 2 "product" and after a month never received it. So has multiple other people in your thread. So don't come...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.