Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Destiny Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Destiny 2 Private Internal

Discussion on Destiny 2 Private Internal within the Destiny Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Destiny 2 Private Internal

Hello!
Im selling and at the same time still am developing an internal D2 cheat
This requires an application

Disclaimer!
This product has no stable release yet, you can only buy into testing with the devbuild with which you accept that you are testing an unfinished software and the accompanied risks.
A roadmap and updates on development can be found on the discord or occasionally here.

Compatibility
Win10 2004 - Win10 22h2
AMD and Intel CPU supported
AMD and NVidia GPUs supported

Prices and Slots
80$/month
200$/season
500$/lifetime

12/50 Normal slot/s
1/5 Lifetime slot/s

Payment Methods
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Stripe (soon)
PayPal F&F (soon)

If you want to inquire further please message me here or write me a discord DM

Epvp: hook.sys
Discord: hook.sys
Discord Server:

Auto-store: (Trade required)
(**I THINK** im allowed to post discord links if I got enough trades, pls just remove server link if not)

Features:

Menu:

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2023, 09:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No vídeo?
Old 09/27/2023, 12:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarombaLindo View Post
No vídeo?
Its not released yet.
You can currently only apply for access and use an unstable build.

updated with some new features, encounter time disable and a screenshot cleaner to disable the crashlogger
Old 09/27/2023, 22:36   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 80
I will let this guy take my *** if it could be arranged. Lovely GUI+features and ofc internal��
Old 09/27/2023, 23:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by G59jessepinkman View Post
I will let this guy take my *** if it could be arranged. Lovely GUI+features and ofc internal��
Abominable ***-taking was conducted
10/10 would spread again
enjoy
Old 10/06/2023, 02:17   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Are you going to implement day or weekly keys? You came out of nowhere, just joined and are selling only month/season/lifetime along with no videos
Old 10/06/2023, 11:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexiify View Post
Are you going to implement day or weekly keys? You came out of nowhere, just joined and are selling only month/season/lifetime along with no videos
There will be no publicly available videos, if any only the private members will get them after passing the application.

Week keys may be added in the form of one-time available trials keys but not as all-time available keys.
Day keys will not be added.

I want long-time, experienced users that will stay around a long time as I don't plan on keeping this advertisement up forever for obvious reasons around the game.

n tbh day keys are a waste of time imo
Old 10/11/2023, 11:34   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This doesn’t make sense, you need to pass the application but you can buy it first on the store? What happens if you buy it on store before you pass the application?

This one keeps getting worse..
Old 10/11/2023, 17:57   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 78
i knew this guy was sus as hell , he doesnt have a product but is selling slots and getting vouches , now he have a person selling the same product as him on a new epvp account with 23 vouches
stay away from this dude

dont tell us you are a private provider with resellers with fresh accounts

plus no video proof , you are afraid that bungie goes for your s , because of a video ,
proofs :

Old 10/11/2023, 20:56   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Haven’t received my product yet, paid for it 48+ hours ago and nothing yet. Will update this post if/when I receive something. I have a verified trade as well

Ticketrunner, we all know you can’t be talking about being a scammer lmao

:edit: still no loader or no response from hook even though he commented on this thread yesterday. After 48 hours of silence, it’s probably a scam. Unless this dude was in the hospital or had some emergency where he could type here but not to his other customers in discord
Old 10/11/2023, 21:05   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Haven’t received my product yet, paid for it 24+ hours ago and nothing yet. Will update this post if/when I receive something. I have a verified trade as well

im happy to announce that you just got scammed

Quote:
Haven’t received my product yet, paid for it 24+ hours ago and nothing yet. Will update this post if/when I receive something. I have a verified trade as well

i dont understand you complain about me but you came here to buy a cheat fully blind , he only have a " random menu " something you can do via photoshop bruh
Old 10/11/2023, 21:46   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicketRunner View Post
im happy to announce that you just got scammed

i dont understand you complain about me but you came here to buy a cheat fully blind , he only have a " random menu " something you can do via photoshop bruh
Why don’t you worry about the people on your thread claiming that you scammed them? Nosy *** *****
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/11/2023, 23:04   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarombaLindo View Post
This doesn’t make sense, you need to pass the application but you can buy it first on the store? What happens if you buy it on store before you pass the application?

This one keeps getting worse..
You can't buy it if you didn't pass the application, I mean you can but its useless to you without an acc that you cant make yourself, store only gives you an order number for ticket I just use it to offer payment methods.

Quote:
i knew this guy was sus as hell , he doesnt have a product but is selling slots and getting vouches , now he have a person selling the same product as him on a new epvp account with 23 vouches
stay away from this dude

dont tell us you are a private provider with resellers with fresh accounts

plus no video proof , you are afraid that bungie goes for your s , because of a video ,
proofs :

That is not an authorized reseller, he was supposed to be an exchanger and broke our deal, Im not responsible for anything he does.

Also shut yo ass up man theres 40 people in your thread claiming you scammed them
Old 10/11/2023, 23:39   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook.sys View Post
You can't buy it if you didn't pass the application, I mean you can but its useless to you without an acc that you cant make yourself, store only gives you an order number for ticket I just use it to offer payment methods.

That is not an authorized reseller, he was supposed to be an exchanger and broke our deal, Im not responsible for anything he does.

Also shut yo *** up man theres 40 people in your thread claiming you scammed them
when you cant handle it , you need to attack the others , my thread have more years then you here buddy , plus you are a fresh new account , that doesnt show anything of the cheat unless a easy photoshoped screenshots ( dont be mad my little guy ) ,

there is 0 proofs that you actually own anything , just wanna see how many people gonna get scammed here
Old 10/12/2023, 21:33   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3961
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook.sys View Post

Also shut yo ass up man theres 40 people in your thread claiming you scammed them
Are you sure im not a reseller? According to your words it states otherwise. Nobody fall for this guy like I did.

Quote:
when you cant handle it , you need to attack the others , my thread have more years then you here buddy , plus you are a fresh new account , that doesnt show anything of the cheat unless a easy photoshoped screenshots ( dont be mad my little guy ) ,

there is 0 proofs that you actually own anything , just wanna see how many people gonna get scammed here
Also, you tried to blank me well. That being said it was on my seperate account that was terminated so I cant pull up dms but im sure you remember maki.

(Put blank because I cant make accusations without proof)