Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: vasilealfredbrad
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 10/04/2026, 11:07
Replies: 35
Views: 2,675
Posted By vasilealfredbrad
Some images from my side, it is not something...

Some images from my side, it is not something that im proud of but, it was done few months ago using claude code & rust;

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 08/01/2026, 00:06
Replies: 35
Views: 2,675
Posted By vasilealfredbrad
Hello, You may want to have a look over this...

Hello, You may want to have a look over this project also. Silkroad online emulator writen in rust. Enjoy!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/28/2025, 17:37
Replies: 244
Views: 103,938
Posted By vasilealfredbrad
Hello, I would like to better understand how...

Hello,

I would like to better understand how safe these server files really are, especially the SRO-R server files.

I already checked them myself and, from what I can see, they seem to contain...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 10/08/2025, 20:36
Replies: 23
Views: 38,359
Posted By vasilealfredbrad
amazing, thank you for your hard work !

amazing, thank you for your hard work !
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 01/15/2024, 11:49
Replies: 244
Views: 103,938
Posted By vasilealfredbrad
Hello, I hope you can help me with an issue I'm...

Hello,
I hope you can help me with an issue I'm facing. I followed your YouTube video tutorial, and everything seems to be set up correctly. However, when I attempt to log in by entering my username...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.