Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Sarambxbiche
Forum: Fortnite 11/28/2022, 18:12
Replies: 1
Views: 902
Posted By Sarambxbiche
If you see someone with 1 milion of that shit its...

If you see someone with 1 milion of that shit its mostly because its carded bro, if you get one skin gifted with those vbucks the skin will be removed in a couple of days or weeks, the only way to...
Forum: Call of Duty 10/21/2022, 14:29
Replies: 11
Views: 1,965
Posted By Sarambxbiche
Wink I hope they get fucked, selling cheats is the...

I hope they get fucked, selling cheats is the lowest form of life
Forum: Call of Duty 09/11/2022, 22:24
Replies: 1
Views: 378
Posted By Sarambxbiche
Is force save safe?

Im interested in buying those force save services but is it safe? is like an unlock tool? any of you have bought those services and got banned? please
Forum: Call of Duty 09/07/2022, 06:39
Replies: 2
Views: 450
Posted By Sarambxbiche
I agree he is an asshole too, he thinks he is a...

I agree he is an asshole too, he thinks he is a god or some cringe shit because he bans people from his server for the most stupid reasons. SO YEAH DONT BUY FROM HIM HE IS A PIECE OF SHIT
Forum: Call of Duty 08/24/2022, 00:45
Replies: 9
Views: 733
Posted By Sarambxbiche
Unhappy Is it possible to get hwid ban for not cheating?

I am honestly good at the game and I think some dogshit players reported me and now I can play I mean It does find a match but I get on lobbys with cheaters and that is annoying af I never cheated I...
Forum: Call of Duty 08/08/2022, 05:38
Replies: 1
Views: 624
Posted By Sarambxbiche
Only xp tool that works is the cold war dark...

Only xp tool that works is the cold war dark aether and only does player level
Forum: Call of Duty 06/27/2022, 04:19
Replies: 13
Views: 783
Posted By Sarambxbiche
of course I dont fall for discord scams or that...

of course I dont fall for discord scams or that shit but I was looking for that xorsolutions and I cant find it anywhere? where do I find that?
Forum: Call of Duty 06/26/2022, 03:20
Replies: 13
Views: 783
Posted By Sarambxbiche
Exclamation Help what is the best spoofer?

Hey I've been banned from the game like 2 months now and I was using the cynical cleaner not the spoofer just the cleaner, when I tried to use the spoofer it didn't work also I got baned from...
Forum: Call of Duty 06/21/2022, 00:11
Replies: 8
Views: 1,547
Posted By Sarambxbiche
I tried everything I am hwid banned aswell for...

I tried everything I am hwid banned aswell for using unlockers and your best option is using a spoofer or a cleaner that cleans ur tracer files and creates a new user on your pc, dont worry about mw2...
Forum: Call of Duty 06/21/2022, 00:08
Replies: 5
Views: 1,209
Posted By Sarambxbiche
Hey there is no way to hard unlock nothing atm...

Hey there is no way to hard unlock nothing atm the only thing that works is Dark aether in cold war lobbys but apart from that there is nothing bro
Forum: Call of Duty 06/21/2022, 00:06
Replies: 30
Views: 4,639
Posted By Sarambxbiche
They obviously cant XD is just false marketing to...

They obviously cant XD is just false marketing to attract people, the best solution is changing ur mobo and ssd, there is no PERMANENT spoofer they sell lifetime but the spoofer itself is only going...
Forum: Call of Duty 06/17/2022, 01:05
Replies: 5
Views: 1,705
Posted By Sarambxbiche
yeah u right I can buy a new mobo and a new ssd...

yeah u right I can buy a new mobo and a new ssd with that money so its not worth it I just wanted to know what someone else thinks
Forum: Call of Duty 06/16/2022, 22:10
Replies: 5
Views: 1,705
Posted By Sarambxbiche
Exclamation apparently a permanent spoofer

Hi i just saw this dudes Called SIMPLETOOLZ and Shawtyslobby selling a PERMANENT spoofer at 300$ XD that price is stupid as hell but I will let down here his info about the spoofer and u guys tell me...
Forum: Call of Duty 06/13/2022, 23:19
Replies: 5
Views: 1,136
Posted By Sarambxbiche
Hey man, sadly I think yes if you log in to that...

Hey man, sadly I think yes if you log in to that bnet acc you will get flagged again so better not risk it, and create another acc if you wanna play those games maybe you can on a secondary pc or...
Forum: Call of Duty 05/04/2022, 23:40
Replies: 0
Views: 518
Posted By Sarambxbiche
Question Soft unlocks via LOBBYS?

Hello, I have seen recently some people offering this new way to give BLUEPRINTS with camos and camo swapper only by joining a lobby.. and I was wondering where can I get that tool or how it works?...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.