Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 23:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Is it possible to get hwid ban for not cheating?

Discussion on Is it possible to get hwid ban for not cheating? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2022
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
Unhappy Is it possible to get hwid ban for not cheating?

I am honestly good at the game and I think some dogshit players reported me and now I can play I mean It does find a match but I get on lobbys with cheaters and that is annoying af I never cheated I never used unlock alls or anything like that in my account so What should i do? because i think im sb but im afraid something really ****** like getting hwid could happen to me for nothing
Sarambxbiche is offline  
Old 08/24/2022, 02:08   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 5
Just wait for the SB to be over. As far as I know you don't get HWID banned if you aren't cheating.
Zigz64 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2022, 11:25   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarambxbiche View Post
I am honestly good at the game and I think some dogshit players reported me and now I can play I mean It does find a match but I get on lobbys with cheaters and that is annoying af I never cheated I never used unlock alls or anything like that in my account so What should i do? because i think im sb but im afraid something really ****** like getting hwid could happen to me for nothing
bro if you're happened to be hwid which i hope you're not i suffer a lot because of it i can hook you up with spoofer for cheap add me on discord Divine Store#5884
dmo77606 is offline  
Old 08/29/2022, 11:46   #4
 
0xC0002's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmo77606 View Post
bro if you're happened to be hwid which i hope you're not i suffer a lot because of it i can hook you up with spoofer for cheap add me on discord Divine Store#5884
sounds sus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarambxbiche View Post
I am honestly good at the game and I think some dogshit players reported me and now I can play I mean It does find a match but I get on lobbys with cheaters and that is annoying af I never cheated I never used unlock alls or anything like that in my account so What should i do? because i think im sb but im afraid something really ****** like getting hwid could happen to me for nothing
no. what is the game?
0xC0002 is offline  
Old 08/30/2022, 00:55   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xC0002 View Post
sounds sus


no. what is the game?
how just lemme figure this website out imma send a link im also building website soon im new to all this advertising
dmo77606 is offline  
Old 08/30/2022, 02:54   #6
 
0xC0002's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmo77606 View Post
how just lemme figure this website out imma send a link im also building website soon im new to all this advertising
lemme guess, u are going to send a .exe with the name cheat?
0xC0002 is offline  
Old 08/30/2022, 04:28   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xC0002 View Post
lemme guess, u are going to send a .exe with the name cheat?
bro i don't sell cheat i only sell spoofers fresh accounts and gta v with boosting thats all no cheats from me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xC0002 View Post
lemme guess, u are going to send a .exe with the name cheat?
1 of my spoofer is web based the other 1 is in cmd the 3rd one is a file and ya need a key for it that only i provide with the 4th is expensive nobody brought it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xC0002 View Post
lemme guess, u are going to send a .exe with the name cheat?
well lets not disturb anyone here if ya want to know more about it add me on discord i can send ya 1 day key for free Divine Store#5884
dmo77606 is offline  
Old 08/31/2022, 01:07   #8


 
zebleer's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 63468
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1,885
Received Thanks: 1,115
They SB legit players all the time. If you really have never cheated, the SB will lift.
zebleer is offline  
Old 08/31/2022, 08:11   #9

 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 51
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,405
Received Thanks: 2,106


0x41^4 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/02/2022, 02:12   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 32
100%, DO NOT CONNECT from work, if your work is a big corporation. Got perma banned on two accounts, with no cheats loaded.
Goldfrapp0x0309 is offline  
Reply

Tags
cheat, cod, mw, spoofer, warzone




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.